𝟎𝟔❤︎︎

DAVID REYES"i fucking hatechu'

DAVID REYES
"i fucking hatechu'."

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
6:30PM

DD threw his head back in a groan as he was currently on the phone arguing with lori about aniyah.

"no cuz you not finna keep disrespecting ha' so stop." dd said explaining his frustration to lori who was on the other side of the phone barely listening.

"yeah yeah, bye dd." lori said blowing a kiss into the phone before hanging up. dd just rolled his eyes before sitting down onto the bed.

he was about to throw his phone again from the rising anger in his body, but he had just bought a new phone and he had to hold himself back.

dd just cursed loudly before laying down. maybe he needed a nap.

dd tossed and turned as he attempted to fall asleep, but he had too much on his mind about lori and aniyah.

what was lori out doing? was she safe? was she good? did she need me?

what was aniyah doing? did she eat anything? was she okay? did she need me?

he had to pick one to focus on, his mind was being clouded with many thoughts and it was making him feel uneasy.

dd just shook his head before pulling his phone out, he would just try and fall asleep later on tonight.

dd clicked the ig icon as he started scrolling through the app. and everything was going good until he stopped on a specific post he was tagged in.

he scrolled on a post where lori was kissing some random guy, and the guy tagged him with the caption, "one hitter quiter 🤣 @ddosama"

dd sat there for a second before he let out a loud scream. he then went to loris contact and called her. but of course the phone rung until it hit voicemail.

dd called her once more, and when she picked up the phone he heard loud music coming from the background. "what dd?!" lori yelled into the phone

"you fuckin cheating on me?" dd yelled back as lori fell quiet for a few seconds. "it's not that deep bro, i'm coming over and we can talk about this." lori said crossing her arms as dd shook his head quickly.

"we not fucking talkin! we over, you cut word to everything i love." dd told her with anger in his voice as he heard lori sigh.

"okay dd i love you, ima see you when i get there." lori said blowing a kiss into the phone bed or hanging up.

dd yelled loudly while he sat his phone down. lori was out there being a hoe and cheated on him, it was crazy she still thought they would stay together.

dd was tired of her. he was done, and this was his breaking point.

ONE HOUR LATER

dd heard the door to his room open as he turned his whole body. he had just woken up to the sound.

dd squinted his eyes before there was a figure infront of him. lori sat down on the bed before smiling at dd.

"you woke babe?" lori asked as dd looked at her like she was stupid. "you see me up, and get the fuck out i already told you we done." dd said sitting up as lori rolled her eyes.

"we're not done, i didn't even do anything dd it was a peck." lori said as dd's mouth dropped widely.

"that wasn't a fucking peck lori! you had your tongue down his fucking throat!" dd said expressing his anger as lori threw her hands up quickly.

notti came upstairs hearing the commotion, he had opened the door for lori, but she had walked right past him without saying anything.

and he would've attempted to stop her, but he was confused about the entire interaction. notti didn't know the two had just broke up, he did hear the loud screams coming from dd though.

but dd was dramatic in general, so the screams were normal for notti.

"yo get the fuck out?" notti said pointing to lori as she rolled her eyes at his voice. "you don't tell me what to do." lori said turning her body around while crossing her arms and looking at notti.

"i'm good notti, give us a minute please." dd said as notti sat there for a second quietly as lori started smirking.

"it's cool, ima get aniyah on ya ass." notti said as he turned around and exited the room. lori quickly rolled her eyes at the sound of aniyah.

"she can't hurt me." lori said to dd as he avoided her gaze. he knew what was about to happen, lori was about to start crying and he would take her back out of the kindness of his heart.

"lori bro get out." dd said trying to avoid her gaze because he knew if he looked at her, she would immediately lose it.

"baby can you look at me please?" lori said as her voice cracked. she started wiping the corner of her eye to make it more believable as dd continued to avoid her gaze.

"dd please! i'm so sorry and i love you, i won't ever do it again!" lori cried out as she wrapped her arms around the boy.

and dd just sat there, he knew how it ended. it was always the same outcome.

"lori get off me.." dd said quietly as she shook her head and continued to cry. "i have so much stuff going on dd, and he was just there i didn't mean to hurt you and i'm so sorry!" lori cried out again as dd fell quiet.

he was tired of this. lori had never actually kissed another guy atleast to his knowledge, but he couldn't seem to stay away from her.

"fine.." dd said quietly as lori quickly stopped crying and looked at dd. "i'm so sorry dd i promise i'll never do it again." lori said as she cried again.

dd just wrapped his arms around her and rocked her back and forth. she laid her head on his chest before there was a small smirk appearing on her face.

"i love you dd." lori said fixing her face as she looked up at the boy. dd went quiet for a second before he let out a small sigh.

"i love you too.." dd said quietly. he didn't even know what love was anymore.