𝟏𝟎❤︎︎

LMFAOAOAOAOAOAOA

(this picture takes me out so bad, and i'm so sorry for this

(this picture takes me out so bad, and i'm so sorry for this...it's scary yall i know...🤍)

TW!!!

okay i quit 😭😭😭😭, but let's get into it ya

DAVID REYES
"damnnn"

HARLEM NEW YORK
HARLEM HIGH
1:24PM

DD watching aniyah speed walk ahead of him to the vending machine. they had been skipping class for over 10 minutes now.

but this wasn't new. they usually skipped class all the time. "aniyah slow down." dd said laughing as he eventually caught up to her.

aniyah let out a small laugh as she stopped infront of the vending machine. her and dd were on good terms now.

he apologized and she forgive him like she always did. she just needed time, especially since dd almost kissed her.

"sorry, i'm just thirsty." aniyah said clicking the dr pepper as it started scooting up before eventually falling.

aniyah quickly grabbed her dr pepper as she opened it while turning to look at dd. dd then raised his eyebrows before speaking.

"you not gon' get me one?" dd asked as aniyah shook her head. "you dayroom." dd said rolling his eyes causing aniyah to laugh.

"oh hush, i never met anybody more dramatic than you." aniyah said before she went back up to the vending machine.

"what drink?" aniyah asked turning her head slightly to dd before he pointed at the lemonade.

aniyah nodded slowly as she quickly got it before handing it to the boy. "you wanna go back to class now?" aniyah asked dd as he shook his head no quickly.

"no i wanna stay whichu." dd told her as she nodded. dd was a senior, and aniyah was a junior. so they didn't have any core classes together except for electives.

"okay well, what-ehem." aniyah said getting cut off by a voice as her and dd turned their heads confused. and there they saw lori with her hands on her hips while looking at aniyah with a stank face.

aniyah quickly rolled her eyes before closing the lid to her dr pepper. she figured lori would tell dd to follow her and he would listen leaving aniyah all alone.

"what do you want bro." dd asked annoyed as lori looked at him in disbelief. "so you're really ignoring me? why weren't you answering any of my calls." lori asked him as he just shook his head.

"you can't take a hint? obviously i ain't wanna talk to you." dd said in a duh tone as lori just rolled her eyes.

lori then came closer to dd as she whispered in his ear. "you're gonna want me back dd, just cut the shit out."

"girl back up.." aniyah said making a stank face as lori dropped down with attitude. "mind your business peon." lori spat out as aniyah mugged her.

"don't talk to her like that the fuck is wrong whichu." dd said pushing lori away from him as she looked at him in disbelief.

"you better get her, i'm finna smack this bitch word to." aniyah said crossing her arms as lori snicked before coming closer to aniyah.

"i wanna see you t-" lori said, but was cut off by a loud slap to the face. aniyah held onto her hand from how hard she slapped lori as dd just looked back and forth between the two shocked.

"what? jump frog, jump!" aniyah yelled out as lori looked at her in disbelief. "she just..you just.." lori said before looking at dd.

"she just slapped me!" lori said enraged as dd held back his laugh. "aniyah cmon." dd said grabbing her hand as the two then exited the hallway.

dd pulled aniyah into the same empty classroom as he sat them down. "ya hand red as hell." dd said shaking his head as aniyah let out a small laugh.

"oops." aniyah said shrugging causing dd to laugh loudly. the two then went into a comfortable silence while staring at eachother.

"you cool? i shoulda threw my lemonade on ha' ass again." dd said annoyed as aniyah laughed.

"yeah i'm good, and i just bought that lemonade so no." aniyah said pointing at dd as he shook his head.

"i'm sorry." dd said quietly while looking at aniyah as she then looked at him confused.

"what for?" aniyah asked as dd then let out a small sigh. "cuz, she keep bothering me, and now you in between it all." dd said with guilt in his tone as he placed his hand on aniyah's leg.

and as soon as he made contact with aniyah, she felt her heart beating quickly. dd made aniyah's chest flutter. and she didn't know how to feel about it.

"dd it's okay, i'm supposed to be there for you right? it's what bestfriends do." aniyah said as dd fell quiet.

bestfriends

usually dd wouldn't feel a certain way about that title. but ever since he almost kissed aniyah, something had changed inside him.

and he knew he wanted more.

dd just nodded slowly at aniyah's statement. he then let out a small laugh before looking at aniyah with a small smile.

"yeah.." dd whispered, but aniyah heard. "you right." dd said adding to his statement causing aniyah to nod.

"you ready to go back?" aniyah asked dd as he nodded quickly. "yeah, cmon." dd said standing up before holding his hand out for aniyah.

she then grabbed his hand with a smile before the two exited the classroom.