three

after banging on the door of room 426 for at least an hour,(maybe 30 seconds tops), mayas favorite leclerc finally opens his door, don't tell his maman

"since when does maximum have a child?"

the monagasque stares in shock for a moment and pulls her into a hug, then backs off to take a look at her.

"well, wait why do you have coffee on your shirt?"

"maximize ran into me and didn't even apologize. and we lead to my question of why was he with a child?"

"well it's not his kid, it's his girlfriends. that's a... long story actually. also will you stop calling him names, we're no longer rivals like that anymore."

maya rolls her eyes as she walks past him into his room, "yes you are, or you would be if ferrari wasn't-" she cuts herself off at the grimace on charles face.

"okay sore subject, but moving on, he is still our mortal enemy."

the monagasque rolls his eyes at her and sits next to her on his bed.

"he's not our mortal enemy you asshole. we're actually friends now"

"you have more friends than me?"

that erupts into charles trying to abuse her and maya throwing everything in sight back at him.

eventually, charles has to go find carlos and do something for ferrari related reasons and leaves maya all alone. never a good idea.

it was a Wednesday, media duties should wait until at least thursday, but whatever. thankfully her favorite kpop boy happened to be in town, and what better to do than to flirt with him?

"maya!!"

as she walks into stray kids waiting room, she gets tackled by felix and jeongin immediately.

"안녕 내 아기들"
"hi my babies"

hyunjin detaches himself from lee knows side to join the hug. "우리는 당신을 그리워했습니다"
"we missed you!"

as she looks up she catches the eye of the person she came for.

"maya"
"bang chan"

"성적 긴장으로 시작하지 마세요"
"please don't start with the sexual tension"
lee know rolls his eyes but smiles at maya nonetheless.

"why are you even here?" the older aussie asks.

"i'm not allowed to see my favorite boys?" maya grins smugly.

"you only ever find us when you miss the kids or you want to fuck so which one?" bang chan smirks right back at her.

"actually neither. 난 친구가 없어서 여기 있어요"
"im here because i have no friends"

felix raises his eyebrow at her and she continues, "charles left me and maxiel spilt my coffee on me so here we are"

"ohhh max yeah i remember that name. isn't that like the love of your life?" bang chan is still smirking at her. what a dick. he's lucky he's hot.

"you know he isn't you ass"

"well you talk about him all the time"

"for unrelated reasons, you know what? it is feeling very hostile here i do not appreciate it"

"chan can't control the alpha that comes out of him when you're around" seungmin adds from the floor.

"ew"

she keeps talking to the boys but eventually they have to leave so she does too. 7/8 members of stray kids are basically her children. however she might periodically fuck their leader every once in a while. not anymore, he's pining for some american and honestly he's not doing it for her anymore so she moved on.

when she gets back to the hotel it's around 10pm, and of course, she runs into her potential least favorite person on earth. again.

"ouch jesus watch- oh good lord again?"

the dutchman helps her up, begrudgingly on her side, and apologizes.

"well maxipad where's your daughter at?"

"she's not-well um she's not my daughter she's uh, my um"

she raises her eyebrows at him, knowing what he means, but loving the embarrassment radiating off of him.

"she's kelly's daughter and kelly's my girlfriend so you know"

"hm. cute"

she walks away and thankfully, for both of their sanities, misses the way max's face lights up like a christmas tree.