Senior shubman

Top- Shubman
B- ishan

Shubman and Sara one of the best students of the Indus educational institutions. They are studying senior year. Shubman likes sara a lot and unknown to him sara also likes shubman. Shubman proposed sara two months back and they started dating happily. But due to a misunderstanding Sara broke up with shubman and shubman was so sad because he really like her a lot.

Shubman wants sara back so he is willing to do anything but for that he needs someone to make Sara jealous. He was roaming around the campus when he saw a group cheering and he heard someone laughing. He went there.

What is happening here he loud voice made everyone silent and they turned back to see shubman standing there glaring at them.

Senior shubman one of the person among them whispered looking at him there. He didn't see someone who is on the floor looking at him with awestruck gaze.

I asked what's happening here he again asked them.

We- we are just asking about his self senior one guy who is from the junior year lied through his gritted teeth but shubman knows better. Everyone respects him because of his grades and kind nature. He then looked at the person nope a cute guy kneeling on the floor looking at him but the moment he saw him looking the guy lowered his head

Shubman Didn't know what happened he felt his heart jump in aww looking at the doe eyes of the guy. He knew that these idiots are ragging the poor guy. He diverted his gaze towards the juniors

I'm giving you guys 1 minute to Apologise to that boy and go away before I help you guys to get suspended. He Said maintaining a Stoic face. The juniors widened their eyes.

We are sorry they apologized to the person and ran away from them. Shubman forwarded his hand and ishan looked up and gazed at his hand then took it and stood up with the help of him. He dusted off his pants.

T-thank you senior he muttered bowing his head a little. Shubman felt his hands itching to patt ishan's hair but suppressed his urge.

It's okay umm?

Ishan..ishan kishan ishan muttered lowly. Shubman smiled

If they ever trouble you again please tell me okay ishan? Shubman said and ishan smiled nodding his head. From that moment ishan and shubman became close. It's been one month ishan joined here and they both are actually liking eachother company.

Sara used to see them together most of the time which made her jealous. So taking the opportunity shubman wants to do something which will end up bringing Chaos not only to him but also ishan. One fine day shubman and ishan were sitting together when shubman brought up something suddenly.

Umm ishan i have something to say shubman asked nervously as he feared ishan's reaction.

What is it senior ishan asked him. Ishan never calls shubman with his name he prefers the word senior.

Ishan... I have a request umm can you be my boyfriend? Shubman said.

What!!! Ishan panicked what the hell!? Shubman slapped his face in hurry.

I- I mean fake boyfriend fake boyfriend shubman said and ishan calmed down but somewhat felt sad hearing that.

But why senior? Ishan asked confused.

U know sara and I like eachother right? Oh yeah forgot it. Shubman told him about Sara and their breakup.

Yeah? Ishan said