Poor Gill

Top- shubman
B- ishan

Owww fuck!! One guy cursed loudly when someone kicked him off of the bed. He stood up sleepily rubbing his ass as he felt the pain shoot up. He glared at the guy who was sleeping cuddling the pillow beside him after kicking him like a damn football.

ISHAN KISHAN GILL shubman screamed on top of his lungs startling the poor boy who was sleeping soundlessly. Other's in the downstairs looked upstairs shaking there heads sighing as this was their morning routine.

Earth quake earth quake run everyone run ishan woke up yelling looking around that's when he realised it's not Earth quake but his dramatic husband's doing. He glared at shubman who is also glaring back at him.

What the fuck babe he said giving death stares to shubman who scoffed.

Wtf babe? Seriously you kicked me off from the bed like I'm a damn ball or something shubman said gritting his teeth. Ishan widened his eyes and chuckled nervously. It's his weakness kicking off things or maybe persons too in sleep.

Oh I mean what I didn't do it?? Ishan said nervously. Shubman stood there with hands on his hips looking at ishan with done expression. Ishan smoothly got off from the bed and skipped towards shubman.

Shubman raised his eyebrow questiongly ishan just went to him and stroked his face with his chubby fingers. Shubman shivered at the mere touch. Ishan went on his tip toes and kissed the corner of shubman's lips.

Good morning hottie ishan whispered in his ears and ran away to the bathroom and closed the door. Shubman who was standing there don't know what the hell happened when he felt ishan's lips on his face his mind went blank but soon he came into reality.

You midget!! Shubman yelled looking at the bathroom door. He heard ishan laugh and the door opened ishan peeked out through the gap smiling cheekily.

I think you have a boner giraffe ishan said laughing looking at the boner he gave for his husband and closed the door laughing at his misery. Shubman looked down and oh boy ishan was right he really do have a boner.

ISHAN KISHAN GILL!!!! Shubman screamed but all he heard was ishan dying out of laughter.

Welcome to the chaotic household of Gill's. Shubman Gill and ishan kishan gill happily Married for three years now. Being in love with eachother since college days they married knowing they can't live without eachother. Their parents approved their relationship after alot of fights and convincing. But the both believed in them and their parents so now they are living happily.

Shubman and ishan both got ready and shubman went to the office in the house as today was Sunday he has an important file to study and ishan went downstairs to the kitchen.

Good morning maa and Neel di Ishan greeted shubman's mother and shahneel and they greeted him back.

Where is shubi? Beta shubman's mother asked him.

Voh office room me hai usko kuch important work hai he said

Okay then I prepared the breakfast go and give it to him first you eat and then go She said he nodded and started eating with them. After eating he took the plate and milk went to the office room. He didn't knock the door and went inside

Shubman was so focused on his work that he didn't know ishan was in there. Ishan quietly worked over to the other who is immersed in his work. He placed the plate on the big table. And went to shubman.

Shubi... Ishan called out but shubman didn't look at him.

Yes Ishu shubman said but still continued to work.