Mission uniting Rohirat-(ICT-2)

It was after two days when the ICT planned a secret date for Rohit and Virat. Rohit got ready and as well as Virat but they aren't talking to each other They both don't know that the guys have planned something.

Rohit was currently in the living room when he got a call from mahi bhai. He immediately answered the phone.

Hello mahi Bhai how are you ?

Hi ro I'm good what about you?

I'm good Bhai

Okay ro what about cheeku?

The question caught him off-guard he looked over to Virat who was sneaking glances at him from time to time. He rolled his eyes. possessive ass he thought.

He is fine I guess? He said looking over Virat and Virat who was looking at him immediately turned his face to the other side.

What's that? I mean you guys are living under the same roof na mahi asked questionable.

Uh oh yeah he is fine Bhai he said cliching his tongue. Mahi snickered the other side silently at the lie. He knows ro and vi are still not in the talking terms.

Okay listen come to the xxxxxx address I'll be waiting there for you this evening. He said

Okay Bhai see you in the evening he said ended the call. Just then Virat got a call from his kiddo a smile made its way on his face.

Hey shubi

Hello bhaiyya!

How are you kiddo?

I'm good Bhai

So what's the matter shubi?

Bhaiyya please come to this xxxxx address in the evening I have an important thing to discuss with you.

Shubi? Everything okay ?

Yes Bhai nothing to worry

Okay then I'll meet you in the evening

Sure bhaiyaa bye

Virat ended the call but his mind was running with thoughts worrying about shubman. But he shrugged off and looked at Rohit who was looking at him. He rolled his eyes possessive ass he thought and went away. Rohit also rolled his eyes at him and went to the kitchen to bring snacks.

On the other side the ICT guys are busy arranging things for the date. It was a date at the beach with a candle night dinner. They all decided to watch both patchup so they are going to stay at the beach.

Jassi- Do you think they will patch up?

Siraj- they have to I can't see Virat Bhai sad anymore

Shub- yes me too

Ishan- don't worry guys they will patch up soon

Rishu- this is all because of that photoshoot

Shrey- yes that's all where it started.

Flashback

It was a fine day when the ICT boys suddenly got to know that they were having a photoshoot. They all got ready with their jerseys and went to the shooting area where they were going to have the photoshoot.

When they reached there they saw a woman and she came to them and greeted them.

Good morning everyone I'm Ananya I'll be taking care of everything today she said and forwarded her hand towards Rohit only and Rohit without thinking anything shook her hand.