yeh tune kya kiya (1)

Top- Ishan
B- shubman

( A/n: this may or may not satisfy you guys cause I'm feeling off a bit right now )

A man is walking in the hallway of the college. The students around started to greet him.

Good morning Mr. Kishan. To say he doesn't look like a teacher at all. His charming smile is peaking out of his lips slowly as he greeted them back.

Ishan kishan science teacher. His kind nature always makes people draw to him. He always wears that heartwarming smile but is that smile genuine? No definitely not. But whatever happens he always has this smile on his face.

He went inside the class and all the students. Stood up and greeted him and greeted them back.

Good morning everyone how are you all today? He asked me with a smile.

We are good sir how about you? They asked him back and his smile dimmed a little. Is he good? No .... But he shook his head and smiled.

I'm good okay take out your books and open the page 124 he said and students took out their books. He started to teach them to pay all their attention towards him. His classes were never boring for them. After an hour the bell rang indicating his class ended. He closed the book and smiled.

Okay class let's see you guys tomorrow he said and made his way out of the class. The went by him teaching and he came out side of the college and went to his favourite place. The place where he had the best memories and the place where that one particular memory left him with nothing just the moments he had with him.

Ishan walked through the streets and he reached the place. A park he smiled sadly and went inside and sat on the bench which is his favourite. He softly touched the place beside him smiling. He heard someone laugh and lift his head to see a couple holding hands and laughing.

He smiled painfully when a particular memory striked his mind.

Ishuu.... Stop teasing me

Arey when did I tease you meri jaan.. ishan teased more

You.. I told you stop calling me that in public the person said pouting. Ishan cooed looking at him.

Aww don't pout like that or else.. he said

Or else what?

Or else I will kiss you ishan said making the person blush.

Haye Haye yeh blush... Ishan teased

Uffooo stop teasing me I'm going don't talk to me the person said walking away. Ishan chuckled and ran to him and held his hand.

Aww okay okay I won't tease you meri jaan he said the person looked at him dead look but smiled when he saw ishan's puppy eyes. They started to walk hand in hand talking and laughing.

Ishan came back into reality when a kid fell down crying. He immediately ran to her and made her stand up and brushed her clothes.

Are you okay bacha? He asked worriedly. The kid shook his head crying.

Nuu... The little girl said he wiped her tears.

Did you get hurt? He asked she nodded and showed him her knee which is slightly grazed by the ground. He took out his kerchief and wrapped it around her knee.

It's okay bacha theek ho jayega rona band kar he said wiping her tears she nodded.

What's your name baby? Where is your parents? He asked