Little Dynamo (2)

Ishan is 6 months now

Ishan and shubman's life has been the best since they found out ishan was pregnant. Well is it the same for shubman? Maybe because of ishan's moody nature.

Ishan has been so moody lately not that shubman minds anyway he loves to pamper his ishan more than anyone but sometimes it was too much for him to tolerate his moody nature just like now.

I told you I don't want to take them they are bitter and ewww ishan whined pouting wriggling away from shubman's hold.

But Ishu they will subside the pain he pacified the big baby in his arms as ishan refuse to take the medicine.

No shubi no I won't take them ishan said looking away from shubman. And shubman cooed internally looking at Ishan's pouty face.

Ishu atleast take them for the sake of the baby please or else the baby will feel pain shubman said in a convincing tone hoping that ishan won't refuse now since he mentioned the baby. Ishan widened his eyes a little.

No my baby I will take them ishan said taking the pills from shubman's hand and gulped them making a face. Shubman helped him drink water and patted his back to calm him

Ewww they are bitter ishan whined making a disgusting face and shubman laughed seeing him but his smile vanished when ishan's face twiched in anger. He gulped on his Saliva not now please He thought but luck wasn't on his side. He panicked when ishan's lip wobbled.

How can you laugh? When I'm in torture how can you shubman gill how can you do this i hate you. You don't love me anymore go away ishan started crying shaking shubman widened his eyes panicking.

No no Ishu i love you so much baby forgive this man please I'm not laughing he said defending himself from the hits of ishan.

No you don't love me ishan started punching him and shubman winced in pain as his punches are no joke.

Baby stop ouch oww fuck stop please stop okay tell me what you want please baby forgive me shubman cried mentally when ishan stopping beating him. Ishan glared at him.

Okay buy me icecream ishan said smiling widely.

What!? No doctor said no icecream shubman said but instantly regretted when ishan's eyes watered again.

Okay okay I'll buy I'll buy just don't cry love please shubman craddled ishan's face and ishan hugged him placing his head on shubman's chest. Ishan smiled evily as Shubman was perfectly trapped inside his emotional blackmail. Poor shubman was unaware of.

Thank you shubi I love you ishan said sweetly and shubman smiled lifting up ishan's face and pecked his lips.

I love you more baby he said and ishan smiled showing his teeth. Oh he would do anything to see that smile on ishan's face. Later that night as he promised shubman brought icecream.

Ishan was in his room when shubman arrived home he didn't saw ishan downstairs he might be in our room He thought and started going upstairs but he heard cries his heart dropped hearing that without wasting a second he ran off to the room.

With a thud he opened the door to see heart breaking sight ishan was on the floor crying holding his stomach. He immediately ran to him scooping him up.

Ishan! What happened baby why are you crying Shubman was panicking taking in the state of crying ishan. Ishan was unable to say anything he was crying loudly.

F-loor sl-ip that was it shubman was on his heels running out of the room taking ishan in his arms. Ishan was slipped on the floor when he was going to use the restroom when shubman was out.