Hi Papa

A beautiful little girl was running around the house and a guy behind was chasing her to catch her. The soft giggles filled the air making the atmosphere lively.

Amayra stop..sweetheart please the man pleaded running behind her with a cute pink frock trying to make her wear that. But the little devil is still laughing at his misery continued running.

The guy was fed up with the little devil's act now an idea striked his mind and he suddenly fall on the floor holding his leg and yelled a little loudly. The little girl stopped on her tracks seeing the guy groaning in pain. Her eyes widened in worry.

Dada!! The little girl made a mad dash to the guy who was acting now on the floor.

Dada are you okay?? Does it pain? Amayra asked cradling his face with her tiny palms. The guy  catched her taking the chance.

Gotcha!!! The guy said laughing seeing her horrified face.

That's cheating dada the little girl whined in his arms as he made her wear the frock. He let her stood up and scanned her face. Those eyes...

You look like a princess sweetheart.  The man cooed looking at her.

I know I'm already a princess dada the little girl sassed and the man rolled his eyes at the irony of this his little girl. Too much brain for a tiny potato he thought.

Uffoo you are a sassy queen like your papa the man uttered fondly looking over his daughter who smiled showing her teeth. She exactly looks like you love.

Dada.. dada!!! Amayra shook his shoulders to bring him back. He smiled at her standing up and taking her in his arms.

Let's go and meet papa he said and the smile on amayra face intensified more at the mention of her papa.

Yes!! Yes!! Let's go!!! The little girl clapped her hands excited and the man could only chuckle fondly at her. Exactly like you the man thought and went outside the house and into the car driving off to the destination where his love and the papa of his daughter is waiting.

Amayra baby let's buy Papa's favourite flowers and chocolate yeah? The guy asked his daughter who turned towards him smiling

Yes dada papa will love them like he love us the innocent words made ishan's heart melt. He smiled at her and nodded.

They stopped at a store to buy chocolates for his love and then at a flower shop to buy flowers of his lover's favourites. They then reached the place where his love us waiting.

The guy helped the little girl to get down and took the chocolates and handed it to amayra who took it with her little hands. He then took the flowers and held her hand started walking inside.

They reached the place and the guy could feel his heart breaking at the sight of his loves grave stone. He gently placed the flowers over there and the little girl placed the chocolates. They both sat infront of it

Hii love... The whispered looking at the stone like he is looking at his lover.

Hi Papa... I've missed you amayra said smiling at her Papa's grave stone. The man beside her smiled looking at her then at his lover.

How are you love? Are you fine up there? Me and amayra misses you alot. Do you miss us too?as the man said the words a strong wind passed over them making them smile widely.

Oh papa misses us too amayra the man said looking over his daughter who is smiling widely. Then suddenly his eyes stinged with tears uncontrollable tears made their way out if his eyes and cascading his cheeks.