Am I not enough? (1)

Top- Ishan
B- shubman

A beautiful couple is sleeping on the bed with a good distance between them. Ishan and Shubman have been married for two years now but are they happy? No they are not. Because it was an arranged marriage. I mean there is nothing wrong in that but they don't like each other maybe that's what ishan thought.

Shubman Gill is the one and only son of Gill's family who are just a middle class family whereas ishan was the sole heir of kishan's one of the best reputed family. Shubman's father works in kishan's industries. Ishan's family liked shubman a lot for his decency and kindness that's when they thought to marry their son with shubman.

Ishan and shubman were against the marriage. But eventually shubman agreed to marry ishan thinking about his parents but he would think of his status every time. Ishan kishan is a rich guy who is a party animal but as well as a responsible person. He was still against the idea of them being together but he never said anything bad to shubman.

Shubman started liking ishan from months now but he will never voice it out to ishan. He would just admire ishan. Even tho they were under the same roof but the distance is uncalculated. Right now shubman woke up and saw ishan still sleeping so he admired him before waking up and started his morning routine. After getting ready he went downstairs to prepare breakfast for ishan.

After preparing the breakfast he was setting the table when ishan came downstairs.

Good morning ishan he greeted and ishan gave a small smile to him.

Good morning shubman he said and sat on the chair. Shubman served him breakfast for himself too. They sat there and ate breakfast silently. After eating ishan went to the company and shubman started to do his favourite thing which is watching dramas( mine too hehe).

It was evening when ishan came home and saw shubman sitting on the couch watching dramas. Shubman saw ishan and paused the drama.

Hi you came early? Shubman was confused as ishan would come home late at night every day.

Yeah we have a party to attend so please get ready ishan said and went to the room to freshen up. Shubman also started to get ready a little excited as well.

They both got ready and went inside the car and drove off to the Destination. The car ride was silent both of them are not initiating the conversation. That is just too awkward to them.

Btw your friend abhi, nagar, manjot and y/n also coming to the party ishan said and shubman's face lit up hearing that. He is excited to meet his friends after a long time and he can't wait anymore. They reached the club and went inside. The party was on track with people drinking. Dancing and chattering with not so loud music.

They both made themselves to the party hosts and greeted them. Then excused themselves and went away.. shubman saw his friends and they saw him too they came running to him and hugged him tightly. Shubman laughed and hugged them tightly. Ishan went away seeing shubman's friends coming in their direction.

How are you guys..it's been so long shubman said smiling at them. They also smiled.

We are fine shubi sorry we couldn't come to your marriage only abhi have that luck y/n said fake pouting shubman laughed and abhi rolled his eyes wrapping his arm around her.

Why are you so dramatic baby abhi said and y/n slapped his chest playfully everyone laughed at their banter.

Btw where is your partner nagar asked him and shubman's face fell at the mention of ishan. Abhi looked at him he knows how their relationship is.