Backstory!

Yn Park is soft and adorable girl,she is loved by almost everyone in their town in busan because she's kind and always help everyone.

She live with her father Park Yujin only because her mother and her older sister passed away when she was 13 years old,she's 18 now so that was 5 year's ago.it was hard for Yn and her father specially for Yn she's broken but she can't show that,she needs to be there and strong for her dad.

Yn's mother ro-ra park always remind her to be a good person,to help people who needs help when she was alive. but even though she's doesn't say that yn knows it because she is raised by a good parents and ro-ra is proud of her daughter, she was proud of her.

Yn always help her dad in their little business. Her father owns a little shop called (chicko fried chicken),it's a popular fried chicken shop because mr park is a really good cooker and Yn is the one who delivered them house by house using a motorcycle and the other reason why their shop is popular because a lot of kids have a crush on yn girls and boys,sometimes they only order a chicken so that they can see Yn.
I mean it's yn the very beautiful and lovely girl.

Until one day they moved to Seoul.Yn was a bit sad cause she's gonna miss her town where she was born,but her dad said it will be a good start and she understand it.As long as she's with her father,everything is fine and they're gonna continue their job there,so yn is happy that she can still do her job,in fact her cousin is living there Park chaeyong a.k.a Rosé her best friend,cousin and a sister at the same time.

Yn tell her cousin she's living in Seoul now.Rosé is very happy cause she's gonna see yn whenever she wants or maybe have a sleepover or go to whatever they want and she's so excited.

Yn is going to a school where rosé is studying,they're both senior now and she's very happy and nervous at the same time cause this is all new to her plus new city, but rosé said that she have nothing to worry about plus she's there.

I hope you guys all will like this story :)