Chapter 7

3rd person POV

It's been 2 weeks since yn transferred in Kim's university.

So far, yn is happy because she made a lot of new friends, she met Jeon somi the cute and soft vice president of the uni.

And the twice also ,the varsity girls, some of them take a likes on yn, tzuyu and sana are arguing sometimes cause they both like yn,but when yn is around,they act like an angel or like a cute potatoe,so yn won't notice it.

"I think Yn likes me"sana said while looking at herself in the mirror.

No!! I think im the one  she likes...tzuyu said and sana glared at her friend. How are you so sure about that? Sana said crossing her arm and raised her eyebrows.

I mean she always Help me,and give me water whenever we have training and plus she give me her umbrella the day when it was raining....so yeah maybe she liked me...tzuyu said confidently.

Yahh!!! You two stop being delulu ok? May be yn is really like that. momo said to the two girls starting to argue again.

Don't take an advantage of yn's kindness ok? That's not good, yn is just being a good friend to us,that's what she is so stop it ok ???momo speak again.
The girls stop arguing and just nodded looking embarassed cause they know momo is right.

The kim's uni is having school fair next week.

All the students went to the court for the anouncement.

The president and vice president of the uni is already in the court , also jennie Kim the granddaughter who owns the kim's uni. Everyone is looking at her why is that? Because she's the campus crush here,even though she's cold and always have that poker face, she is love by everyone even the colleges students.

Mr Kim seo- jung walks in the Middle of the court and started speak of whats gonna happen in the event.

Skip scene

So that's all and i hope this event will be perfect just like last year mr Kim said.

Goodluck to you all, you can all go back now to your class now mr Kim said

Some of the student are going back to there room.

But jennie, jisoo and the two couple lisa and rosé also the twice are walking together and lisa speak making everyone to stop walking.

Yahh!!!guyss is that yn? Lisa pointed somewhere.

Jennie immediatly look at where lisa pointing at..... jennie is still cold to yn, she didn't know why, at least not yet.

Who is she talking to? jisoo said
Yeah why is my baby talking to that girl? sana said in a angry tone.

JENNIE 'S POV
I look at sana with a confused face...
Baby? She call her baby? Does she have a relationship with yn? I think to myself.

Yahh sannaa!!!! I told you to stop that momo said glaring at sana...you and yn are not even together!!!

Sana just hummed and rolled her eyes.

I feel relief when i heard that cause sana is such a play girl.

Then i heard someone saying..... "oh that's unnie ji-eun ,the 2nd yr college in this school.... "its somi our voice president.

I look at her and said "you know her?"
Duh!!  Of course i know her im the Vice president of this school also rosé knows that girl too since she's the president ....somi said while writing something on her notebook.

Is she close with yn ? Jisoo ask somi.
Oh Yeah very close haha like this somi hold her hand together.

How did you know that? Rosé ask...
Yn told me that she's her close friend back when she was living in busan and bla bla blaaa I  can't tell you guys the whole story cause it's not my story to tell,sorry , somi said to us and walked away.