Chapter 10

3rd person pov
It's now Monday and it's Kim's university foundation weeks.

Yn get up to her bed and start to get ready for school

After she done, she go downstairs and about to get out of the house, her father called her.
Yahh!! Ynnn aren't you gonna eat first?Mr park said.

No appa, I'm gonna be late for school , I'll just eat there ok , bye I love you! Yn said as she get out of the house. "Aiiiishhh this kid"mr park said and shake his head.

Yn get on the bus.
"God ,im late"yn said looking at her watch.

She's now on their school, she get out and start to run as she feel her forehead start to feel ache, she rubbed her head in pain. Aarrggh not now please!!

She hear the teacher standing on the gate of their school started to count as the student getting in .......15 ,14,13,12,11,10,09,08,07,06,05,04,03,2 but before 1 was count the teacher stop yn from getting in 1!,

"Sorry kid you didn't make it"the teacher said to yn as ,he look at her "yaahhhh seongseangnim!( teacher) I was in a right time" yn said catching her breath from running. As the teacher look at her ,they saw the bandage on Yn's head. Yahh kid your head is bleeding!Ok I'll let you in and please before you go to your class room, go to the clinic arassoo?the teacher said to yn , Yn just nod to them and bow to them. Kamsahamnida seongseangnim! Yn said as she get in and go to clinic first.

JENNIE'S POV
The school fair week has started.
Hey rosé is yn already here ? Jisoo ask rosé

"I don't know, she didn't even text since Saturday, I wonder why" rose said.

"That's weird, she's never late, not even once" Jisoo said in a confused way.

Yeah that's weird ,Yn's never been late, what's different now? Do I have to worry....... No! She's ok , she's fine, she's just late that's all ok?
I mumbled to myself.

"Guys relax she's just late, anyone can be late it's just happen, so let's just wait for  her ok?" i said to my friends.

"Yeah I know that jennie , but she's never been late, and rosé said ,yn doesn't even  text her since Saturday after our hangout" Jisoo said.

What if something happen to her? Jisoo said in worried tone.

"Yah! jisooyahhh stop that ok? Yn is fine and as i said , she just late" i said in a bit angry..... why would she think that?

YN'S POV
As the nurse is done treating my head.
"Ok, you're all good, you can go to your classroom now"the nurse said to me , I bow to her as i leave the clinic room.

How am I gonna go to my room , if I have this bandage, I'm sure rose will yell at me plus, I didn't even respond to her text ,so that's make it worse. Aiigooo what am I gonna do? I'm so irritated at myself, I didn't even know someone's calling me......

Yah yn~~shiii hello ? It's iu unnie.
Oh iu unnie!? I said as I stand straight and acting cool.

Anyeong!! Hehe

"What are you doing here? ,I saw you getting out of the clinic room" iu said as she realized that Yn's head is injured.

Yahhhh!! Did something happen again hu!? Iu said in a worried tone as she cup my face to check my head.

Are you ok? Is your forehead ok? Iu said starting to panic, so i hold her both hand and put it down.

I look down to her.
"I'm ok... Lee ji-eun" I said.
It just bleed earlier, but the nurse took a take care on it, so I'm ok now ok?i said and smile at her.