Chapter 2

YN'S POV
it's already 6:00 pm but rosé is still not here,so I'd tried to call her but before I dial her phone someone call my name.

Yaaaahhh PARRRKK YNN!!!

It's rosé so I quickly go downstair and there's my cousin rosé, she run to me and hug me tigh like so tight,she didn't say anything and i start to feel like it's hard to breath so I pat her shoulder,yahh rosseeaahhh you can let go now i can't breath... then she let go of me so i was catching my breath...i feel relief then sundenly she smack my head "AHH YAH "!!why did you do that?chaeyongaa i said that while rubbing my head.

Rosé hug me again but this time,she's crying,so I look at her with a worried face and ask "chaeyonga why are you crying"? Did something happen to you? She's still crying ,yah I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong.

She wipe her tears and look at me and say "you never came to see me again "and that's it when i remember, i promise her that I'm gonna see her after my mom and my sister died yeah for months she's been there for me cause she had a school vacation for 2 months,so she took that chance to be there for me.yeah im so lucky to have her and i regret that cause I never seen her after that,so it almost 5 years ago.

"Mianhe chaeyongaaa." I said that looking at my hands. It's just really hard for me ok I was broken after the incident of my mom and sister and im still am even now.I was holding my tears cause I don't wanna cry in front of her

"I could have been there for you yn"rosé said it to me.

I know rosé,but I don't wanna feel weak, im really sorry rosé then rosé hug me again and whisper "you're not weak ok" she cup my face and smiling at me "to be honest you're the most bravest person I've ever known cause even though something tragic happen to you and your dad yet you're still here fighting, still living and im so proud of you even your dad specially your mom and your sister.

ROSÉ POV
Yn started to cry when I mention her mom and sister, I just hug her it hurts me whenever I see her crying but I'm so glad that she didn't blame herself again about the accident . I hope one day she'll realize that's it's not her fault, it was never her fault.

I'm still hugging yn until I feel her breaking the hug and say "im sorry I ruined your uniform"she chuckled "this is supposed to be a good day ,why are we crying " she wipe her tears and said thank you chaeyonga for forgiving me .

Aiishh aegooo!! She look at me Wae? Are you still mad at me and I answered,of course not im just looking at you cause you're still look so pretty and cute even though you're crying,i pouted im kinda slightly jealous haha

Gosh I still can't believe you're here like living here, I really did miss you, you dumb girl i glare at her she just smile at me and start giggling "me too rossiiee " aiishh she use her cute voice again.

By the way yn where's uncle yujin? I ask her and she answered me "Oh he's on the way now here I think cause he buy some extra food knowing he knows that you'll come here and you love my father's cooking.

"And plus I'm her favorite niece hihi" I said to yn with beautiful eyes.

"Yeah yeah" yn said and walk away

Yahhh yn wait for me !!!

3D POV
the park family is now started eating, they talk about life and they're all happy ,but yn she's happy and sad at the same time her father notice it and rosé as well they look to each other knowing what she was thinking but they just keep talking about random things cause they don't want yn to cry again.

Rosé needs to go home and it's already 10:00 pm ,so yn tell her father that she's gonna walk rosé home cause rosé house is not that far.

So? When are you going to school yn? Rosé ask yn....
Oh about that I'll be going on monday I think since my dad already enrolled me.

Yaahhh jinjaaa? Can we go to school together please yn!?please? Rosé pouted.

"Sure rosé,we can."yn said
And plus I'm a transferee, it would be so good if you give me a tour right? Rosé just smiled at yn and nodded.

ok yn I'll give you a tour and let you meet my friends too. Maybe you can be friends with them too hihi

Yeah you're right, i can't wait to meet them and know them.

Ummhh also yn they already know you haha rosé scratch her back. I kind of ummhh tell them about you but don't worry , I just tell them how kind you are or what you like ,that's it nothing else.rosé told yn nervously and yn just laughed....

"It's ok rosé I'm not mad."yn said asshe smile  and pat rosé's head gently.

So this my house,I'll see you in Monday and im really glad that you're here now.

Me too rosé. Yn hug rosé and say "good night my hungry cousin !!!"

Yahhh YNN!!! Yn is running now while waving her hands in the air and shouted....
ANNYEONG ROSÉYAAAHHH!!

aiishh why is this girl need to shout in the middle of the night?

She just chuckled. "She's still the yn I know"
Then go inside there house.

Chapter 2 done :)

Let me know if my English is bad ,I'll do better in next chapter hehe