Chapter 9

ROSÉ POV
As we are done eating,my uncle called me and Iu unnie to talk........ i think.

So we agreed and followed him to the rooftop.

Uncle yujin started to speak.

So how are you rosé and iu ?

I'm good mr park , same as always ......Iu unnie said to uncle.

Me too uncle and im glad you and yn are here , for good? Right?

Yeah it is , for a good start and iu please call me uncle ok? I've know you since 3 years from now and I never thank you for being there for yn , so thank you for being there for her and being a good friend for her...........Uncle said.

Anything for yn uncle yujin and plus she's been a very good friend of my mine .....Iu unnie said with a smile.

And you rosé im sorry for keeping yn away from you after what happened last five years, yn said she doesn't want you to see her crying or to pity her ,that's why we can't visit you, she was guilty that'll why she told me that she's gonna make up with you and promise will tell you everything now since we live here now .......Uncle said to me with a sad face and feeling guilty too...

Yah uncle im ok hmm? I understand why she did that,
She been through a lot, so I understand her I know that, I know she was just trying to hide her feeling.

Uncle smiled at me and hug me.
Thank you for being a good cousin to her.

But the reason why I called you two here is,,, i wanna ask you if she's being treated at school ?

Is she ok there? Is someone bothering her there? Uncle ask us.

Oh no one is bothering yn there uncle yujin .......Iu unnie said and I nodded.

Infact almost everyone like her there, they admire yn because of her kindness....I said.

Really?! Then that's great but I still want her to be safe, so can give me a favor? , will you stay with yn and protect her? uncle said to us looking worried for yn..... why doe's he look scared?.

Yahh uncle why are you saying this to us? Did something happen? I ask him.

No nothing it's just after what happen to her mom and sister I just wanted her to be protected, I know you know that ,so please can you do that for me? Specially for yn?

Me and iu unnie look to each other and nodded.

"Don't worry uncle, we will " iu unnie said and i nodded.

But why is he look worried and scared, like something will happen to yn? ......... aniyo! Let's just focus on what uncle said, protect yn at all cost, she been through a lot , so as her cousin I'll make sure that she'll always safe and happy........ I said in my head.

As we are going down, iu unnie speak.
Roséyaahh i know we're not that close, but for what uncle said, we need to protect and keep yn safe , so let's do that ok? iu unnie said to me and smile.

"Ok iu unnie let's do that" i said and smiled at her.

________________________________

We saw the girls are talking about random things except for jennie, She's just there sitting and listening...... I was glad that she's trying to be friends with now......I just smile at her cause I think she getting back to the old jennie, the soft jennie not the cold. Or maybe she's just hiding it cause of being afraid that she might got hurt again.

I look around, i can't see yn, where is she?

Yahh where's yn? I ask the 3 girls.
Oh umh she delivered some chicken but she'll be here soon I think? Lisa said to us.