Chapter 1

YN's POV
Finally we're in our new home or let's say my dad's family house .My dad and I start to put are things inside the house and let me be honest it's not a big house, but it's not small too, it's a lovely home just like our house in busan and I like it.

Yn-ah!!! My dad called me downstair.
Yeah!?? Appa?? I answered.

(Come down here for a sec please I need a hand from this package)
Well that's my cue 
Ok appa I'll be there in a minute!, i shouted as i was about to walk downstair,i saw a picture that it was place in a table. I take it and take a look.......It was my mom and dad when they were in there high school uniform,they were smiling, they look so in love then I touch my mom's face...... umma I miss you so much and it hurts mom,it's still hurt.

Park yujin's POV
I swear this kid, I've been calling her many times where is she? Aiigooo!!! I tried to call her again. Ynnn-ahh!!!yahh paliwa! ...... come down here now..but she's still not answering me.

So I go upstairs because I don have a choice. Then I see her looking at some picture frame and she's....crying?

Yahh yn?!! My pumpkin! Why are you crying?
Are you ok? Who made you cry? Hmm?. I keep mumbling I don't like seeing my daughter crying, my baby, it hurts me so much.

So I ask her again. Yn why are you crying?
she wipe her tears first before answering me.
Nothing appa I just saw you and mom's pictures,it's just  you two look so happy together,you look so happy appa.yn look at me with a teary eyes aww my yn,my poor baby miss her mom.

Yn sweetheart you know I'm happy right? I'm still am hmm,i hug my beautiful Princess and that's it when she start crying again.she hug me so tightly and I do the same,I can't cry in front of her,I need to be strong for my daughter then I hear her saying.....appa i miss her so much,I miss them so much appa (I pat her hair gentle) I know baby me too,me too my yn then I cup her face and smile at her ...aiigoooo my daughter is still beautiful even when she's crying.

I called her name YN-ahh,she look at me and I said I know what your thinking again you're try to blame your self again and I will tell you again, I stop for a sec before continuing.....it's not your fault ok yn? It was just an accident ok? I told you many times th- ...yn cut my voice of by saying "it was dad she yelled at me and got shock but she continue her yelling at me,I was my fault that they're gone,they got into car accident because they were looking for me... she's still yelling and it hurt me so much seeing my daughter blaming her self even do she do anything wrong .it's been 5 years now since the accident happen,it's still hurt,it still hurt me so much and I can't help it so I just cry with yn.....

We stay like this until i started to feel calm again then face my daughter and said...you need to fix yourself pumpkin or else your cousin rosé come here and seeing you crying,she nodded at me and say appa im sorry for yelling at you while pouting, aiggooo you're so cute my daughter then I pinched her cheeks .

Let's go ,I'll show you your room
she nodded at and started following me.

YN's POV
I followed my dad and he open a room which is my new room....i get inside and I was just in Wow!!

i get inside and I was just in Wow!!

Do you like it? My dad ask me...do I like it? Appa i love it then I hug him and thanked him for giving me such a lovely room.i look at my dad. APPAA YOUR THE BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD!!!! I shouted and my dad startled, I just giggled and my dad started to laugh with me... yahhh yn you were just crying earlier and now your giggling and jumping like a kid my dad said... cause it's true appa you really are the best,you know how to make me happy im so lucky that's you're my father.... I love you appa so much.aiigoooo me too pumpkin.

Now go fix yourself rosé is coming here.i smile at my dad and just nodded.

ROSÉ POV
I can't wait for this class to be over cause my dad told me that his cousin mr park yujin is now finally moving and live here in Seoul.I'm so excited i miss them so much specially yn my beautiful and softy cousin and also my best friend hehe. :)

Classes is finally over and I was about to run but someone grab my hand,I look at it to see who is it..oh yeah its lisa my girlfriend haha I forgot about that sorry im just so excited to see my cousin.

Yah roseyaaahh why are you in a rush? My baby Lisa ask me and I smiled at her.she's still confused then I heard another voice its jisoo ask me the same thing ,and there's Jennie kim the cold and soft at the same just have the poker face,she doesn't even look at us but i know she's still listening.

I answered them. Lisa remember yn my cousin she's living here now they just moved here yesterday so I'm gonna go in their house now.

Whaaaa really? Lisa ask and I just excited nodded to her.

Wow finally we should meet her too.jisoo ask me and I answered yes you will,because she is going to study here. :)

Really? Jisoo ask shockly and I just chuckled
I can't wait to meet her jisoo said

What's with this yn guys? Can you stop being shock or excited like she's a celebrity Jennie ask us then rolled her eyes.

Yah Jennieyah don't be like that to yn ok.you don't know her at least not yet, and stop being mean you glare at Jennie but she just rolled her eyes

And i said to her while smirking,(you might fall for her once you meet her )she glare at me and say ewww in her dreams tskkk.

Aiishhh this girl I swear 🤦🏻‍♀️

"You should go now babe"my Lisa told me and I smiled at her and kiss her chicks then she got blush omoo my baby so cute.

I waved good bye to them and go to Yn's house

Wait for me my cousin :)

JENNIE'S POV
I got home and go to my room, I feel so tired so I lay down in my bed and I start to think about what rosé said, yn is here, the person who's rosé always talk about when she have a chance to tell us ...yeah I know about her I might not be looking while rosé talks about that girl yn but I'm still listening. With rosé story about yn she sound.....beautiful and kind I think?

Yahhh ? Jennieyaaahh what are you doing your not interested to her I shake my head

I would never and I'm not even into girls plus I hate being in love

Specially that Yn what's so special about her? Tssskkk

Haha you'll just wait jennie until you meet yn

And that's for chapter 1 guys
I hope you'll like it :)

And also play some Korean ost for the best reading hehe