Chapter 5

JENNIE'S POV
Our Class is now miss sung dismiss us and tell us that it's time for recess now ,so we all go to the cafeteria now, i guess yn is coming with us,well i don't care about her though, as we started to walk, miss sung said to yn if she can talk to her for a second then yn look at us and said "umh guys i think you should go to the cafeteria, you dont have to wait for me i'll— "

I cut off her voice by saying "as if we're gonna wait for you? I said it and Chuckled to her.

She look suprise at my comment,her smile faded away and look sad, as she look at rosé.

Rosé glared at me...
Aiiisshh jennieyaahhh why are you being like this? Rosé said to me looking really mad at me now

Yah chaeyongaaah it's ok , im just gonna talk to miss sung for a minute, so i'll just follow you there ok? Yn said to rosé with a clam voice and smiled to us.

Wahahah i just scolded at her and yet she's still smile at me as if nothing happen.

Yn knows how to calm rosé cause if she's not here ,maybe me and rosé will start a war in here.

As we walk away and go to cafeteria

Yah jennie you should apologise yn..jisoo said to me.
And why is that? I answered her

What do you mean why? Jennie...rosé said to me and  glaring at me while her girlfriend Lisa try to calm her down.

Because you're being rude to her rosé speak again.

"No im not" i said it as i chuckled to them
Did'nt you guys hear what she said? "She said that we don't have to wait for her" i argue it to rosé

Yeah but you did speak rudely to her,so you need to apologize to her ...rosé said

Tsskk i roller my eyes at her , i ignore her and started to order my food.

3rd POV

Aiishh jennieyaahh !!???
Hey babe calm down you know she's really like that, you just have to be patient to her,she'll come along with yn someday..rosé's girlfriend Lisa calm rosé  down and rosé just nodded knowing why is jennie being like that so rosé just ignore it

YN'S POV
Miss sung called me to say something so i tell rosé to not wait for me and jennie said something that suprise me...

"As if we're gonna wait for you? And she chuckled, i dont know why but i kinda feel sad about her comment.does she hate me? I think to my self  but i ignore it and look at rosé i was about to say something, rosé cut me off....

She started to argue with jennie but i stop her cause it's not worth it,i told her that it's ok and i'll just follow them after im done talking to Miss sung.

And from that they walk away and go to cafeteria.

So now im talking to miss sung, we talked about my situation,i already trust miss sung , thats why i told her and plus she's my mom's friend,after me and miss sung done talking she say something again..... "yn remember what i said to you, im always here. you can tell me anything ok? Im here to Help you ....miss sung said to me,.... i smiled at her and nodded
"Thank you miss sung"

I stand up and say goodbye to her and go to cafeteria.

JENNIE'S POV
We are now sitting in our table and start eating. I don't know, but im waiting for yn to come here i don't know why..maybe because i feel guilty?? I shake my head... no im not going to apologise ,it's just i don't trust her that's why im being mean to her.

(Warning for everyone there's gonna be a bully scene here, just to remind you guys that this is all just a fake scene ,so don't be so serious ok? That's all )

We keep eating until we heard something or let's say someone open the door aggresively.
Oh my god here we go again... lisa said and continue eating her food ,so we all do the same and ignore what's gonna happen.

Its sehun and his gang walking to the cafeteria and Yeah they're not here to eat but to ruined someone's day as they started to do that until sehun sees his target.... Kim taehyung my other cousin, im looking down cause i don't want to see  whats gonna happen, i wish i could do something for taehyung but i can't cause sehun is the most powerful person on here, because his father is CEO and have a connection with this school so we can't do anything even my grandfather can't do anything. Taehyung know that too, so that's why he just let them hurt him and it hurts me.

Taehyungaaa my favorite Boy!!sehun said and taehyung looks scared and just froze not knowing what to do, sehun started to mess up with taehyung.

Where's your boyfriend ? Hmmm sehun said but taehyung didn't answered him so sehun started to get mad....
Yah im asking you,you know it rude to not answer right ? Taehyung is just look down so sehun lift his hair up making taehyung to look at him.

Sehun is laughing and stole taehyung's milk shake and poured it on taehyung's head.

I can't help but to feel bad for my cousin. I hated it,i hate myself for not helping him, if only i can help him but taehyung know it too that we can't do that ,everyone knows about that.

You really not gonna answer me hu? Sehun is about to hit taehyung, i hear someone shouted

Yaaaahhh!!!

I saw yn walking toward to sehun looking so mad at him. "No! i need to stop her" as im gonna stand to stop yn, rosé stop me and said "it's ok jennie, yn can handle this" but— i tried to speak but she cut me off again... just trust me Jennie,so sit down and watch her handle this...rosé said with a calm voice like this not a big deal,so i just did what she said as i look at yn.

As sehun heard the voice he stop,ahhh now what?? and turn around to face yn.

Sehun is shocked looking ............ scared?

SEHUN'S POV
I was having fun messing up with taehyung, i was about to hit him but someone shouted at me i guess? So i stop...ahhh now what as i turn around to see who is it........ i was shock, and my eyes wide open seeing who's in front of me.

Chapter 5 done :)