Poor Rohit

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

" But I had thought in my mind, there was no sound at all outside. Then how did you hear it? ", Anokhi asked sadly.

Rishabh said smilingly, " Because you were talking bad about me, that's why I heard it. Whenever someone thinks bad about me, I come to know immediately. "

" No no, I did not think bad about you at all. I just thought that if you don't leave from here, then I will leave. ", Anokhi said quickly, then Rishabh started staring at her.

Seeing his staring eyes, Anokhi quickly put a finger on her lips and put her head back on his chest.

" Good girl ", Rishabh said smiling lightly and closed his eyes and started caressing Anokhi's hair slowly. Anokhi was lying there with her eyes closed.

Then suddenly she opened her eyes and raised her face and started looking at Rishabh. Rishabh also opened his eyes and looked at Anokhi, she was looking at him with questioning eyes.

Rishabh understood by her eyes that Anokhi has something to say, so he said, "What happened, what do you want to ask?"

Anokhi said a little scared and hesitantly, "Why do you hate Alok uncle, I mean your father so much? You always talk to him angrily and always call him by his name, why?"

Rishabh's eyes which were soft till now on seeing Anokhi, became angry on hearing Alok's name. He immediately got up and sat down. Seeing him getting up, Anokhi also sat down in fear.

Rishabh looked at her angrily and holding her jaw brought her closer to him said, "I am talking to you nicely, it does not mean that you will interfere in my life. Do not force me to hurt you and stay within limits and yes, Alok Shergill is not my father. If you ever defend Alok Shergill again, then I don't know what will I do. "

Because of rishabh anger and his words anokhi's eyes became a little moist.

When Rishabh saw her moist eyes, he immediately loose his grip on her face and left her room.

Anokhi was watching him leave with her moist eyes. When she touched her cheeks, she felt a little pain. When she looked at herself in the mirror, Rishabh's fingerprints were imprinted on her cheeks. Seeing this, Anokhi said to herself while crying, "It's all your fault Anokhi. Why did you talk to him about Alok Uncle? He left in such anger. He is right, I have started talking too much." Saying this, she hid her face in her knees.

Rishabh's departure like this was hurting her a lot. She got up and took out Rishabh's photo from the drawer and came back and sat on the bed with it.

Anokhi ran her finger over the photo and said, "I am sorry. I will never come between you and your father in future. Please don't get angry with me. I am very scared of your anger. Sorry. "

On the other hand, Rishabh came to his room. He took off his shirt in anger and went to the washroom. He was standing under the cold water shower with his eyes closed.

He opened his eyes and punched the wall and shouted, "Why is she associated with Alok Shergill? Why did she take that man's name? I hate that man, hate him and if she keeps talking about that man like this, then the hatred that is decreasing in my heart for her will double."