Anokhi's trick

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Thinking about Rishabh, Anokhi was getting very worried and angry because despite all her efforts, she could not talk to Rishabh and once again she started complaining with Rishabh's photo.

After some time, she kept the photo frame aside and picked up her phone. While thinking, Anokhi said to herself, "Whom should I call? Rohit Bhaiya, no no I will not call him. Alok Uncle, no no he will be with mother."

Then she remembered Vikram. She said, "Yes, I will call bhaiya." Saying this, she called Vikram. Vikram was lying comfortably on the bed, but had not slept yet. He was worried about Rishabh, due to which he was not able to sleep.

He was thinking about Rishabh, Alok and Anokhi while looking at the ceiling. Suddenly his phone rang. Hearing the ringtone of the phone, Vikram closed his eyes and muttered, "I don't know what boon God has given me that everyone remembers me only at night. It is good that I am awake, otherwise my sleep would have definitely been disturbed today also."

He extended his hand and picked up his phone from the table and seeing Anokhi's name, he quickly got up and sat. He picked up the phone and quickly started asking Anokhi, " Princess, what happened, are you okay? You called so late at night, are you feeling well? Do you need anything, should I come?"

Seeing Vikram's worry, the thing that Anokhi had called him to say, disappeared in a moment. She forgot about him and a smile came on her lips. For the first time today she was feeling what it is like to worry about her brother. Her eyes were moist with happiness. Her attention was broken by Vikram's voice.

Vikram said, " Princess are you listening" saying this Vikram had got up from the bed.

Anokhi calmed him down and said, "Yes Bhaiya I am absolutely fine. But can you come to my room?"

"Yes I will come right away." Vikram who had already reached stairs said. He quickly came down and go to Anokhi's room and asked her, "Yes, Princess, tell me what happened?"

"Has Rishabh ji not come out of the room yet?", Anokhi asked looking at him and Vikram shook his head sadly.

Anokhi then said to Vikram, "Will you take me to his room?"

"I will take you Princess but he is not opening the door. We all have tried again and again, but no use. He will come out only when he feels like it.", Vikram told her.

Then Anokhi said innocently, "You all have tried, let me also try once please."

"You do it too." Saying this Vikram smiled at her innocence. Seeing him smiling, Anokhi also smiled and spread her arms and Vikram picked her up in his lap and started taking her out of the room towards Rishabh's room.

Climbing the stait, Vikram asked Anokhi, "Tell me one thing, Princess, what will you do if Rishabh doesn't open the door even after your efforts?"

"What will I do, I will come back to my room. But then I will not talk to him.", saying this Anokhi made a face.

Vikram smiled at her and said to himself, "Rishabh, you have got the right girl. She can make a devil like an angel. You have a lot of arrogance, don't you? Let's see what you say in front of your wife. You can ignore everyone's words but not your wife's." Thinking this, he reached Rishabh's room, but he saw that both Alok and Shobha were already there.