Truth

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

“ Come on Alok, your discharge papers are ready.”, saying this Sanjay entered Alok’s room. He saw that Alok was wearing his normal clothes and not hospital clothes.

Looking at him Alok asked, “Where are we going?”

“Where else , home?”, said Sanjay and then after thinking something he stared at him angrily and said, “Are you thinking of going back to Kolkata? If you are thinking then don’t think, that crazy Anant Sethi will kill you this time.”

Smiling slightly Alok said, “I am not so crazy that I will go to Kolkata. But which house are you talking about?”

“Your own house uncle, Shergill Mansion.”, saying this Vikram and Hardik entered inside. Alok was shocked to hear them and said in surprise, “What Shergill Mansion! Have you both gone crazy that you are asking me to go to Shergill Mansion.  ”

“ We haven’t gone mad uncle, but yes, probably everyone in Shergill mansion will go mad when they come to know your secret.” Saying this, Vikram came and stood in front of Alok with his hands in his pockets.

Alok turned his face and said, “ They will go mad only when I tell them the truth.”

Sanjay burst out laughing as soon as he said this and all three started looking at him. Sanjay hid his laughter and said, “ You are joking Alok. Do you think so much has happened in front of Rishabh, Anant Sethi for whom you have been working for the last 20 years wants to kill you, in front of Rishabh itself Kalandi expressed that you still love Bhabhi, even after knowing all this Rishabh will remain calm. In fact, as far as I know your son, he must have started collecting information that very day and by now he must have got hold of a lot of things.”

“ Dad is absolutely right uncle, if Rishabh wants to know the truth then he will do so at any cost. For that, even if he has to dig graves and find out the truth from the dead.” Saying this, Vikram started looking at Alok who was lost in thoughts after listening to their words.

Sanjay came to him and said, “Don’t think so much my friend, one day the truth has to be told to everyone, so why not today. Whatever happens we will see.”

Anokhi’s room

Anokhi was sitting on the bed with a big smile on her lips. She was also wearing a simple cotton saree and the nurse was combing her hair.

In all these days, Anokhi’s hair had become tangled and the nurse was trying to untangle her hair slowly. Then by mistake she applied a little force due to which Anokhi screamed.

At that moment, Rishabh came inside. Hearing Anokhi, he said in a loud voice with anger, “If you don’t know how to work then pack your bag and get out of this hospital.  Your job is to reduce the pain and you are giving pain to my wife.”

The nurse doctor got scared by such a loud voice and Anokhi also got shocked for a moment. Due to fear, the nurse's hands started trembling and the comb fell from her hand.

She said in a trembling voice, “I am sorry sir, from now on I will take care that ma'am does not feel pain.”

“There is no need for this, get out of here.”, Rishabh said and the nurse immediately left the room. After the nurse left, Rishabh came and stood in the place of that nurse and took the comb and slowly started combing Anokhi's hair.