I am not some eatable thing

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Hearing Alok's words, Vikram and Hardik started smiling at each other and the very next moment they hugged Alok and said, "Now you are not alone uncle and we both promise that we will reunite you with your family."

Alok also smiled and put his hand on both their cheeks and said, "Whether I live my family again or not, I just want my family and you all to be safe and sound, I don't want anything more from life."

"Now you will not decide uncle what you will get or not, we will decide and as far as Anant Sethi is concerned, don't worry about him now because his countdown started from the time you told Rishabh about him, told him that he is after his wife. You will see uncle, Rishabh will not leave him, now that demon will eat him up without adding salt and pepper."

"You are calling my son a demon.  ” , saying this Alok pulled Vikram's ear.

Freeing his ears Vikram said, “ Hey Uncle, if I don't call a demon a demon, should I call him Papa's angel? You Don't know that when your executioner son kills someone, he kills in such a way that even after becoming a ghost, that person's soul does not wander around him, because he is afraid that his soul may also fall into the hands of that demon. ”

Mumbai_

Anokhi's room_

Rishabh was sitting on the sofa in Anokhi's room and was staring at Anokhi lying on the bed. It was 5:00 in the morning. The sun had come out and the rays of the sun were falling directly on Rishabh's face. But Rishabh dared to lower his eyelids even once.

Looking at him, it seemed as if he was not affected by the rays of the sun. But whether he was affected or not, Anokhi was definitely affected by the feeling of the sun on her face.

Anokhi slowly opened her eyes and got up and sat with her back against the headrest of the bed. Holding her head and closing her eyes tightly, she said, “Ah my head, it is hurting a lot.”

Rishabh who had come near her bed to see Anokhi awake, sat on the bed when he heard Anokhi's words and placed one of his hands on Anokhi's forehead and started pressing her head slowly.

Anokhi was getting relief from Rishabh's massage. She removed her hand from her forehead and sat comfortably. Rishabh slowly brought her closer to him, then Anokhi placed her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed.

Rishabh was massaging slowly and Anokhi was sitting peacefully with her eyes closed, feeling that relief.

Rishabh softly asked Anokhi, “Is it hurting a lot?”

“Hmmm”, Anokhi said with her eyes closed, but then she suddenly opened her eyes. Her head was on Rishabh's shoulder and Rishabh was looking at her face with his face bent.

Seeing Rishabh so close to her, Anokhi's breath stopped for a moment. Then she remembered Rishabh's behavior and his words last night and a fear took place in her eyes.

Anokhi removed her head from his shoulder and moved a little away from him. Anokhi was surprised by this. When she turned to get down from the bed, Rishabh caught her hand from behind.

Anokhi said softly, “Leave my hand, let me go.”

“I got a call from Alok Shergill.”, Rishabh said.