small surprise

Thank you for telling me about the message system, but unfortunately now I will not be able to interact directly with my readers.  Well let me know this thing, all of you don't pay too much attention to it and enjoy the chapter. 🤗🤗

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Sudhir told everything to Preeti, hearing that Preeti was shocked. "What are you saying Papa? My marriage, not at all." Saying this, Preeti about to leave, but Sudhir also got up quickly and holding her hand to stopped her and said, "Preeti listen to me beta."

"No Papa, I don't want to hear anything. How can uncle say that? Doesn't he know that I am divorced and does his son know this? Papa, no boy wants a girl in his life who already has someone in her life. So give up on this dream and I myself also don't want to get into this relationship again. The trust has been broken once, i don't break it again." Saying this, Preeti started going towards her room.

She had just reached the door when Sudhir said in a loud voice, " Sir has no problem." Hearing this, Preeti's steps stopped but she did not look back.

Sudhir further said, "Neither sir has a problem nor his son.  Sir has told the truth to Vikram. sir always wanted to make you his daughter-in-law, but since you got married to Gaurav, he could not do anything. You also know that Sanjay sir treats you like his daughter and will never think wrong about you. But it is your wish, there is no compulsion on you. I just want to see my daughter happy, I do not want the world to taunt her, I do not want her to fight alone with Gaurav. ”

After saying this, Sudhir became silent and Preeti went to her room without saying anything and closed the door and sat on the floor leaning against it.

She was remembering her wedding, remembering some moments spent with Gaurav.When she came to know the truth about Anokhi and she remembered the scene of Gaurav and Manish's behavior with Anokhi, she remembered her meeting with Vikram, Vikram's words, his question in the kitchen and Vikram's trust on her, she was remembering everything.

While remembering all these things, she did not even know when tears started falling from her eyes.

She said with a choked voice, "No, I do not want to be in any relationship. I don't know what I am for Vikram , how he looks at me , but I am a divorcee. And if my trust breaks again this , then I will not be able to rebuild it again, so I do not want to take this risk. I will never bring anyone in my life again. I am happy with my Papa."

Night time_

Mumbai_

When Rishabh came to the hospital, he saw Shobha serving food in a plate for Anokhi. Seeing Rishabh, Shobha said, "Rishabh, your work is done.  ”

“ Yes mom ”, Rishabh replied and went and sat on the sofa.

Shobha brought out food for him and said, “ Okay, then you also eat quickly and go back to the mansion. ”

“ Why? ”, Rishabh immediately asked, Shobha said, “ Because I will stay with Anokhi at night. ”

Anokhi had to stay in the hospital for a few more days so that she could be under Alka's observation.

Rishabh refused Shobha and said without any emotion, “ You go mom, I will stay. ”

“ But Rishabh ”, Shobha wanted to say something but Rishabh interrupted her and said, “ Mom, I told you that I will stay and you go to the mansion right now. You have been here since morning, go and rest otherwise your health will deteriorate. ”