Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.

Sorry friends, but today I will be able to give only one chapter 🥺

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Within a short time, Rishabh reached Kolkata. After getting off the plane, he went straight to the address that was written in the mail. After getting off the car, he looked ahead. This was the same building in which Anant Sethi had kept Alok and in which Sanjay had gone.

Rishabh looked at the surrounding then moved towards that building. But after walking two steps, he heard the sound of a gunshot from inside that building. Hearing this, his eyes narrowed.

He took out the gun hidden behind his waist inside his coat and after loading it, he moved towards that building with hushed steps.

As Rishabh was crossing the floor of the building, he could see dead bodies lying on the ground. Then his foot fell on the hand of a dead body. He bent down and looked and saw that the man had an A written in a circle on his wrist.

Rishabh's eyes narrowed after seeing this. He understood that these were Anant Sethi's men. Rishabh's eyes hardened and anger appeared on his face. He understood that Anant Sethi has trapped him but how? Because Anant Sethi himself cannot give him proof of his own destruction.

This means that man is also in the clutches of Anant Sethi. Thinking this, his eyes widened and he started moving up quickly. He looked at the sub-floor and found that the whole floor was empty. Then he moved straight towards the terrace.

He was about to reach the terrace when he saw two people at the door of the terrace. He put a silencer in his gun and shot a man on his chest and that man fell on the ground immediately.

Seeing this, the other man standing with him got shocked. He looked here and there and his eyes fell on Rishabh. Before he could do anything, Rishabh fired his gun on him too. His bullet hit that man right in the middle of his forehead and he also fell on the ground.

While falling, his gun fell down from the stairs, hearing the sound of which the attention of the people standing on the terrace went towards it. Rishabh quickly threw both the bodies down and hid himself behind the door.

He looked at the terrace and his eyes widened in surprise at the sight there. Sanjay was sitting on the ground holding his shoulder. He had been shot on his shoulder and blood was flowing from his shoulder.

Alok Shergill was lying on the ground near him, completely soaked in blood. Anant Sethi and Kalandi were standing in front of them and Anant Sethi's men had pointed their guns at Sanjay's men.

Rishabh was not able to understand what was happening there. Seeing Alok covered in blood like this, his mind had stopped working. He was in no condition to understand anything. He was just staring at Alok with shocked eyes.

His attention was broken by Anant's voice. Anant said to one of his men, "Go and see what is happening there?"

His men nodded and moved towards the door. Seeing this, Rishabh hid himself behind the wall. That man came and started looking here and there for his two men who were standing there a while ago.

When he did not see those two, he became surprised and worried. That same Rishabh was hiding behind him. He secretly put something in that man's pocket and hid himself behind the wall again.