Chapter 1 (FTE #1) (Ayano Nii)

As I think about who I might hang out with, my MonoWatch dings. Tapping on the screen I see a message. Clicking on it, I see that it's from Ayano.

Ayano Nii: Kameko, I was wondering if you could meet me at the schoolhouse?

I reply,

Kameko Morioka: Yeah sure, brt 

Making my way quickly through the gate and to the schoolhouse, seeing Ayano right outside the front door, and she smiles at me.

"Ah, Kameko! I had hoped you'd come. Please, please, some inside!" She beckons me to follow her inside, and I do. Once inside the schoolhouse, which I hadn't been in before, Ayano instantly stops, turning to a machine in the corner and walking to it. "I'd like to discuss this with you."

I look at the machine, walking over to it and read the sign. "MonoMono Machine?" Ayano walks over to it, and I step aside as she pulls out her MonoWatch.

"As I was searching around earlier, while you were still passed out, and I found an odd QR code looking item. After doing so, MonoWeasel popped up and explained that their called Mono-Crypto, and that collecting it and bringing it to this machine can get you items, like candies and the like. They only cost one Mono-Crypto, and each one you find gets you five of them, so it's not too difficult to get a load of stuff." She smiles at me again, and holds her watch up to the machines scan-pad, and a "-1" appears on her screen as a capsule pops out of the machine, and she pulls it out.

She stands back up straight and twists the cap off, pulling out a small wrapped candy, and she looks at it for a moment, before turning and holding it out to me.

"Hey, I'm not the biggest fan of candy, so would you like it?"

I smile and gratefully accept the candy. "Thank you, Ayano!"

After handing it to me, she chuckles, and heads towards the exit, but she pauses in the doorway. "And hey, I said you can call me Aya."

And then she left.