Chapter 4 || Not So Subtle Announcement

|| BOUND ||

Suzunes POV

After he told me that I needn't worry about Kushida anymore, I was kind of confused but nonetheless, I let it pass since quite frankly, I simply couldn't care less. I sat on his bed as he drank his tea beside me, "What are we going to do?" I asked. He invited me over to his room earlier without telling me any details so I decided to come.

"Cook." He replied, his dull but overly soothing voice told me, "You're going to teach me how to cook if you wish to, I won't force anything that you wouldn't want to do." He said. Cook? Now that I think about it, I don't believe I've actually cooked for him before and it is a Sunday so we have as much time in the world.

"Let's do it," I said, standing up and going to his kitchen. For his normal room to be so mundane it surprises me that he has everything he could possibly need in his kitchen to cook and make a good meal; however, he just couldn't cook.

"I've never cooked in my life before." He confessed. He's not done quite a lot of things and it seems that he's been brought up on an extremely strict diet almost as if he was brought up in some type of facility that only fed him what was necessary and how he became incredibly smart since he single-handedly won the Island Exam. But obviously, that isn't true.

"I'll cook a main dish whilst you chop stuff up for me, is that alright?" I asked, putting on one of the two aprons he had hung up by the door frame. He grabbed the other one and wrapped it around himself,

"Whatever you say, Boss." He replied, grabbing a sharp knife from his knife selection.

I showed him how to position his hands and how to cut, he started off slow so I turned to start seasoning the pork for a dish for us to eat, when I glanced over he was cutting at a maddening speed, "Are you sure you needed me to teach you?" I asked, frightened at the pace that he learned at.

"This is all thanks to you that I can do this." He said admittedly, earning a confused look from me but I paid it no mind as he finished the salad.

Once I finished my main dish, with some white rice, I plated the food perfectly and placed it on his small table. His eyes slightly widened as he took the first bite of pork, "Is it good?" I wanted confirmation and preferably some praise as well.

"Far greater than good Suzune." He almost devoured the plate with how fast he was eating.

| | BOUND | |

Disappointingly, Kiyotaka and I didn't walk to school together probably being because none of us asked the other to. Usually, I am the first in the classroom but today it seemed as if I was one of the last few and it probably came as a shock to everyone since it's always me watching them walk in.

I quickly made my way over to my desk and greeted him, "Good morning, Kiyotaka." Heads turned at the mention of a first name but of course, any friend should be able to use people's names shouldn't they?

"Good morning to you too Suzune. You're awfully later than usual today, did something happen?" He asked, his voice was so monotonous, that I just inferred he was worried about me.

"I was busy creating something. You'll find out sooner than later."

"Seems like the date progressed your relationship well~!" The ever-teasing Karuizawa walked up to us since we had five minutes until class started, "You've even started calling each other by your given names - now that I think about it... no one's called you, other than Ayanokoji, your given name~ is he perhaps special~?" She tried getting a reaction out of me like she had on Friday.

"Yes, he is special to me. Do you have a problem?" I blurted out, my hand instantaneously covering my mouth, yes we could tell people but what I said was practically announcing it to the whole class. The shocked atmosphere slowly turned into one of confusion as we heard a very monotonous: