Chapter 6 | | Chillin W/ Friends

| | BOUND | |

"I understand why you guys are here but why are you two here?" I asked, looking over to Ike and Yamauchi. Yes of course, they perceived me as their friend but on normal occasions it'd usually be only them two, Sudo and then professor. To this day I still don't understand why we call Sotomura professor.

"We saw that Yukimura had monopoly whilst we were walking through the dorms." Ike started,

"So why not tag along?" Yamauchi finished. These two boys were inseparable, if anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they turned homosexual for each other after failing to find a partner.

Truth be told, I didn't mind their presence at all but something had irritated me. The interruption of Suzune and I's little kiss. Surely you think by now they would have learnt how to knock, or perhaps just told me that they were coming over.

"Cmon~ let's play some monopoly!!!" Ike said excitedly, taking the game out of Keisei's hand and opening it, already setting it up.

"Suzune and I will go make snacks and refreshments." I got up abruptly, grabbing her hand and she trailed behind me to the kitchen. Once we were out of site, I pinned her against the wall,

"I was enjoying that earlier, weren't you?" I muttered, from the main room you could hear everything from the kitchen so I kept my voice low.

She looked into my eyes and nodded meekly, probably embarrassed by the situation, I grabbed her chin and kissed her gently, my lips on hers.

"Let's get some snacks shall we?" I said loudly, as I heard footsteps approaching. She snapped out of her dazzled state and immediately grabbed  opened the fridge.

"Which pieces do you guys want to be? We got the cat, car, duck and dinosaur left." Haruka said, peering over the door.

"I'll be the cat." Suzune answered back. Despite the unwarranted timing of their arrival, perhaps this'll be a good moment for Suzune to make friends.

"I'll take the dinosaur."

"Okay~! Hurry up or we are gonna start without you!!" She laughed, leaving the kitchen whilst Suzune and I got a tray with some biscuits and crisps on whilst bringing cans of drinks as well.

We quickly arrived back to the main room where everyone was already sat, ready to start the game. I sat down and Suzune took the seat beside me, our money laid down in front of us. I counted it to make sure I was given the correct amount of money.

"Who distributed the money?" I asked, peering around the room, ready to engage in my plan.

"T'was I, Kanji the great!" Ike said triumphantly, his voice creating a jokey tone, "I would never cheat on a game like this so stop being prickly Ayanokoji~!" He laughed.

"Wouldn't cheat? So why am I missing a 500?" In truth, I was not missing a 500, I skillfully slipped a 500 in my sleeve so I could gain an advantage over them. Suzune was beside me and eyed me carefully, her eyebrows furrowing. I don't know if she knows or not but it'd be troublesome if she knew.

"Gah! So sorry man, I actually thought I done it correctly!" He rubbed the back of his head and handed me a 500. Well, starting with an advantage is great, I just can't let myself be known to starting with extra money.

"Kiyotaka." An eerily dark voice called out from beside me, sending the slightest shivers down my spine.

"Yes Suzune?" My head slowly turned to be confronted by the girl I call my girlfriend now.

"Shake your sleeve." She looked straight at me, "Or I'll do it for you." Shit.

Everyone was confused by the situation that was currently occurring, but I for one knew why she was doing this. She saw me cheat, "Now why would I do that Suzune?" I asked, not wanting the secret of my cheating to come to light. Truth be told, I've never played monopoly so to make up for my lack of knowledge I wanted to start with an advantage.