Chapter three

Chapter 3

Damien Crofts POV

After having a meeting with my father about Pack business, I walk back into my office whilst my father steps into the lift. As the doors are closing I get a whiff of Jasmine and Vanilla... Best combination ever! I turn around quickly to try and find the source of the amazing scent but instead see the lift doors have closed and the light up arrow pointing up. I shake my head and step into my office, getting back to my paperwork. 

Half way through, my beta Rob comes barging in. However the first thing I notice is the beautiful scent coming from his hand. My wolf sees red and before I know it I have Rob pinned to a wall and am growling in his face. "Where is she?!" I growl out, only just in control of my body. 

"Calm down," Rob squeaks, "I gave her the job. She's with Shelly on floor 4 at the moment." I drop him and then storm out my office heading straight for the lift. In the lift I don't stop pacing and when it opened on floor 3 I growl and the doors close before the person can get on.

When I finally reach floor 4 I see that Shelly's desk is empty and, when I follow the Jasmine and Vanilla scent to an office, I find it is also empty. However I remember that Shelly goes for lunch, everyday, at 12:30pm to miss the rush at 1. Knowing this I run back to the lift and press the fifth button. I'm starting to lose my temper and if anyone were to get in my way I swear to God they would wish they never did. 

Reaching floor 5 I storm to the cafeteria, which is not very busy, and sure enough I see Shelly sitting with another woman who currently has her back to me. It is so obvious that the smell is coming from her and,  when she turns around to see where the noise was coming from my eyes connect with her beautiful deep blue ones and I know that she is my mate.