Chapter five

Chapter 5

Amelia's POV

We step out of the lift on floor 2, him still gripping my wrist tightly. I need to calm him down somehow. Instinctively I use my other hand to place his from my wrist to my hand and stroke his hand with my thumb. I feel him relax instantly and feel great that I have such an effect on him. We reach his office hand in hand and, as he opens the door, my breath is taken away. The room was bigger than my whole flat! I loved it, dark woods and rich reds with his delicious scent everywhere. 

"Are you sniffing my office?" I could hear the amusement in his voice and when I looked up at him I could see him smirking. 

"No" I replied, feeling the blush cover my face and neck. "Of course not..." He lets out a hearty chuckle, and as he sits in his wheeley chair he pulls me down on his lap. At first I'm too surprised and embarrassed to move but then I realise I must be crushing him. I tried to stand up but he held me down so I just ended up wriggling around. 

"Babe, stop" he growled out. And I did, but only after realising his hard on against my butt. 

"Let me go, I'm too heavy." I sighed, getting incredibly embarrassed and considering the fact I may have a permanent blush around my mate. 

"No your not, and I don't understand why you think that about yourself. You're perfect." And cue that deadly blush. "Anyway, tell me about yourself. I need to know all I can about my girl." 

Seriously, permanent bloody blush. "Well, let's play 20 questions, cause the feelings mutual. I'll go first; what's your full name?"

He replied confidently. "Damien Isaac Nathaniel Crofts, what's yours babe?" I can't stop blushing from all the pet names and compliments...

"My name's Amelia Jane Sienna Grange. When's your birthday?" I was curious because he seems so much older than me.

"4th November 1990" so that makes him 25. "How old are you?"  

"I'm 22, 22nd December 1993" I reply thankful that we are not too far apart... then again I've always had a thing for older men! 

We carried on like this until the phone rang. Damien picked it up whist I played with his fingers and thought about all of the things I'd learnt about him. He was an only child, like me, and although he was the alpha of the ruthless Night Pack he enjoys helping out at the pack orphanage. I remembered his embarrassment when I told him he was really a big softie. Damien brings me out of my thoughts by sighing, saying "yes mum." and hanging up. 

"She knows." He groans. 

"What?!" I'm starting to worry...

"That I've met my mate, and now she wants to meet you. Dinner party... Tonight." Oh. That was quick. Dinner with the family, now I'm really starting to worry.