Chapter seven

Chapter 7

Amelia's POV

When my eyes fluttered open I found myself staring at an olive coloured chest, I couldn't help but blush. I lifted my eyes to see Damien looking so peaceful and perfect. No worries could be seen on his face and if I didn't know he was a werewolf I would have said he were an angel. I couldn't resist his lips, so plump and pink. So irresistible. I felt myself leaning in and closing my eyes when he suddenly jerked forward and met my lips with his own. It was magical, sparks were definitely flying and I knew I'd be addicted to his kiss from now on. It was soft but loving and as Damien asked for entrance I granted it. Our tongues fought and, of course, he won. I pulled away, breathless and Damien was beaming. "Good morning to you too," he said.

I giggled. Like full on love struck teenager giggled. What is he doing to me? 

I suddenly need to pee really bad so start wriggling out of Damien's grip. "Let me go I need to pee!" Damien full on laughs at me but loosens his grip anyway. I pull the covers off me and instead of seeing my dress I notice I am only covered by one of Damien's shirts. I look at him with narrowed eyes. "You changed me?!" 

"Well, yeah.. But I didn't look..." I gave him a who-are-you-kidding look, "Ok, maybe I looked a little, you don't understand how irresistible you are," I blushed as he looked me up and down whist licking his slightly red lips. I took that as my cue to leave and hurried off to the bathroom to pee. The bathroom was gorgeous and bigger than the kitchen in my flat. After peeing I took a look at the shower which right now looked like heaven. I stuck my head out the door. 

"Damien, is it all right if I use your shower quickly?" Damien was lying on his back with an arm slung over his eyes. I heard him murmur a "sure babe" and I was gone before he had a chance to change his mind. I stripped off and turned on the shower, hopping in when it was warm enough. I was right the shower was heaven. The hard pelts of water woke me up and massaged my back. When I had finished washing with Damien's shower gel and shampoo I got out and grabbed a towel from the cupboard. 

Having no clean clothes I peak out the door and see Damien in the position I left him in but with steady breathing. Convinced he's asleep I creep out into the bedroom and grab a clean shirt from Damien's draws. As I'm bending over to grab some boxers I hear a growl from behind me. I slowly straighten out and turn around to see Damien full on drooling with lust filled eyes. I decided to torture (or treat, deepening on how you think about it) him by dropping my towel and quickly pulling on the clothes. Once I'm finished I walk towards the door but not before giving a few parting words.

"I'm going to make breakfast, see you down there... And you may want a shower first." I wink and swing my hips more than normal as I leave to make food. Wow this may be more fun than I expected!