Chapter twelve

Chapter 12

Amelia's POV

I awoke the next day with Damien's arm wrapped tightly around my waist and his face in my neck. I turned around to get a better look of him and when I saw him my heart fluttered. At that moment he looked so extremely peaceful and carefree. I placed a kiss on him nose unable to resist the cuteness, then felt him stir... Oh no, he's going to realise I've been staring! Not thinking I close my eyes tightly and pretend to be asleep. 

"I know you're awake, baby..." I heard Damien whisper into my ear. "What's the point, and yes I did know you were staring." Still I don't reply, "Don't make me kiss you!" I keep my eyes shut but feel his soft lips on, my nose, cheeks and forehead before I crack into a smile. Damn it only took four! I'm becoming such a weakling. 

"Okay, okay! But am I not allowed to admire my mate?" I said stropping like a toddler. 

"Oh beautiful, there is nothing wrong with you looking at and admiring me, it's the fact you ignored me that can't go unpunished." For a split second I hear his mind link break and hear the word "tickle" in his train of thought. Then, as he moves his arms so he can reach around to tickle me, I shoot out of bed (still completely naked) and shut the bathroom door behind me. "Wow I never realised my mate was so naughty. I'm going to have to teach her a few lessons." I heard him say from behind the bathroom door. 

"You will never catch me!" I shout back hearing him chuckle, I could hear the smirk through the closed door. Turning on the shower, I hop in and begin to wash my body. As my muscles were relaxing under the hot water I hear a faint click but ignore it.

When I finish singing every queen anthem I could remember the words to and washing my hair I reach my hand out for my towel, only to find it not where I left it on the side. Nonetheless I step out of the shower and as I search around the room I see my towel... But in the hand of a smirking arrogant but very sexy naked alpha. 

"I suggest you step back into the shower Miss Grange, I believe I've caught you." Knowing he won't let me escape I step slowly back into the shower and hear him drop the towel before I feel his hands snake around my waist. 

That was a pretty good shower...

***

Damien's POV

I swear she can't be good for me, I've already missed two meetings and am way behind on my pack work. The only problem is how irrestible she is. I can't stay away. 

EJust as I was pulling on my shirt and my beautiful mate was downstairs preparing breakfast I get a mind link from my beta. "Alpha there has just been a Rouge sighting on the east boarder. Ben found him sniffing around but when he approached him the rouge just ran away."

How strange... "I'm not going to track this wolf down but I want an extra two guards on the boarders and for everyone to be on high alert. If something like this happens again tell me immediately."

"Yes Sir." Ben replied, breaking the mind link probably to contact the guards.

Sorry it's short but it's about to get dramatic! Thanks for the awesome response, I love you all! Xxx