Chapter eleven

Chapter 11

Amelia's POV

Although, at times, our date had gone in different directions than either of us could have imagined, it's been great. I would probably pinpoint the greatness to the company I got to share the beautiful seaside cottage with. After Damien stole my bikini top he managed to drop it and, after at least half an hour of him diving down into the pitch black depths, we gave up and I walked back to the cottage showing my mate exactly how chilly I was.

That night we went to sleep immediately, both exhausted from the travelling and swimming. The next day Damien took me out for a posh meal and then we headed back to London. I was sad to leave the secluded place but Damien promised we could go back whenever I wanted. When the busy London traffic came into view I was seriously considering asking Damien to cancel a week or two of work and drive us back to the cottage!

By the time we arrived at Damien's house the sun was only just beginning to set. "You go inside and freshen up, I'll cook dinner." Damien said as we walked through the door.

"Ok I'll be done in ten; fresh and ready to critique whatever you make me!" I shout before jogging up the stairs with my bag. I unpacked my things and quickly hopped in the shower. When I got out I threw on one of Damien's shirts (that I now consider my own) and ran down the stairs to the smell of burning.

"Shit, shit, shit! Why did you have to burn? I thought we were getting along... What did I do wrong?" I walk in to Damien cursing at the open oven door. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and kissed my forehead.

"You know the food won't talk back right?" I smirk at Damien, chuckling. He sighs and I see the creases in his forehead slowly smooth out.

"I wanted to do something nice for you... You always cook the meals and I wanted to repay yo-" I cut him off by kissing his lips and as I pulled away I shushed him.

"You never have to repay me! I do it because I love you and I love cooking for you, I expect nothing back." He's so stupid sometimes..

"But-?" Again I cut him off with my lips.

"No buts. We can order a take away, baby I am dying for some pizza!"

"Ok but I'm still sad. Maybe some more kisses will make me happy?" He had on his signature smirk and I couldn't have thought he were any hotter.

I leaned in to kiss him and just before our lips were about to touch we were showered with freezing cold water! "Fuck me that's cold!" I scream whilst Damien curses. The sprinklers sure put the fire out... Looking over at him I see him staring down at my sopping wet body... Or maybe the sprinklers did the complete opposite? I feel his hard-on against my thigh and his arms wrap tighter around my waist. Looking down I notice the once white shirt I'm wearing has gone completely see through! Damien takes a deep breath and reaches one hand up to the buttons on my shirt. Undoing each one slowly I feel his soft fingers brush my damp skin. He starts to peal the shirt off when I realise what he's doing and try to cover myself.

"Don't your beautiful, baby. Do you trust me?" He says, his voice barely more than a whisper.

It only takes me a split second to think of my answer as I choke out, "Yes."

My shirt then falls to the floor and I am completely naked in front of him. "Oh my, how did I get so lucky?" I hear Damien mutter, but ignore him as I now feel his hands on my blushing skin. Sparks are everywhere he touches and my skin has never felt hotter. I feel myself being drawn to him, unable to hear anything of the outside world but Damien, who, without raising his gaze from my chest, says; "let's take this upstairs."

I'm swooped into his arms, bridal style as he runs with wolf speed up the stairs. "I can't wait to show you physically, how much I love you." He says before placing me on the bed and pressing his lips to mine.

And then I notice he is completely clothed, compared to my naked body, and begin to tug off his shirt. He breaks the kiss briefly to pull the tee shirt over his head as my hands soon travel south. Undoing his zipper and pulling his trousers down I feel his hands caress everywhere. It feels amazing and for a moment I completely forget my mission to strip him. Regaining a little composure I remember and push his boxers down his long muscular legs.

Damien sighs and smirks at me before grabbing a condom. "Baby, when I'm finished with you you will be sore but begging for more." I grin and kiss him, more than a little excited.

So... They did the dirty! How'd you like?? Sorry I've not updated sooner but I'm currently on a Latin Course and I was in Germany last week! So extremely busy but somehow I found time to write for my lovelies ;) anywho... Vote, comment, share the love and thank you all for #736 In werewolf! Xxx