~ CHAPTER ONE ~

"The eyes, never lie."

Across Kingdoms, and Crystal Lakes, lied the Kim Empire, their King Ruling over the kingdom with kindness and loyalty. The same way he led his family with love and laughter.

Today was a big day, His second- eldest daughter, Princess Y/n, might be arranged today, if the other family chooses to like her which they will of course, the other family being the Jeons, Rulers of the Jeon Empire.

Their marriage would not only be an alliance, but strengthen bonds between the kingdoms, and create the Dynasty they had always wanted.

King Kim, and King Jeon, were childhood friends and had always wanted to be family, and today was the day, their wish might come true? But their was one problem.

Princess Kim, was a tough one.
-
Giggles echoed through the main hall, as the youngest of the Kims, 6-year old Yuri, stood behind a large pillar, watching her father, get ready and arrange something papers, and then taking a sip of his tea.

Immediately he spat it out, getting giggles out of Yuri, the king turned to look at her, before laughing and grabbing her, ticking her. "Huhh you mix salt in my afternoon tea?" He laughed, tickling her.

The Queen laughed at the scene infront of her, before shoo-ing them away, to arrange the table, The King giggled, letting the younger one go play, before backhugging his queen, making her gasp. "Are you insane-" she was cut off when he turned her around.

"Ofcourse I am. For you." He said before kissing her cheek, and pulling her in his embrace. "Do you remember when I came to see you?" He asked, as he chuckled. "You looked extremely dumb" she admitted, making the king chuckle.

"I see where Y/n gets that from" he said, making her hit his arm. "My Queen, am i forcing this onto her? Should i-" he was cut off by the queen. "The Prince, is a wonderful man,I've met the boy through his mother once. He's handsome and talented. He is perfect for our Y/n. Cause he reminds me of you" she said, making the king nod.

"She still hasn't agreed huh?" He asked, rubbing his beard to sooth himself, as the Queen smiled. "She will soon, let our plan work at first, after all, the Jeons sent the proposal first." She said. "I'll tell the Jeons about the whole situation today, come clean." He said, making her nod and kiss his cheek.

"You look very handsome today" she giggled, making him, pull her wrist and give her kisses, until they were interrupted, making them stop. "you two get older and grosser" their eldest son. Taehyung said, making the king laugh.

"One day when you get married you will realise" he said, making Taehyung roll his eyes. "Marriage is not for me Father. I don't know how to keep a woman happy, unless it's in be-" he was cut off by his mother pulling his ear. "I'll cut you in pieces and serve you for Sunday soup Taehyung!" She said, as he nodded and rubbed his ear when she let him go.

"Anyways, they might be here at any minute, Taehyung, my beautiful wife, and my Yuri and- wow. Where is y/n?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Kim Y/n 🌷
I sighed, as I felt my soul easing at the warm water, "a little to the right please" i told one of the maids, and one of my closest friends Hye-ri, as she smiled and nodded. "The Royal family is going to be here any second and your here, shouldn't you be getting dresses my lady?" She asked, as he massaged my shoulder.

I took a deep breathe, taking in the smell of sweet strawberries and vanilla. "I told them I'm not interested" I replied, as another maid, Olive giggled. "I heard he's really handsome" then another maid. "He's known as they are of his kingdom!" And then they started speaking of how great this 'prince' was.

"I heard that he fought I'm the last war after his father was injured! And he won it!" One said,

"I heard he's so good at archery, and has a horse named Midnight" another said excitedly!

"He's an apprentice! And has such strong arms i once visited their kingdom and saw him playing ahhhh he's so handsome!"

Another one sighed, "oh how I would kill to be I'm those arms." She said, drooping on another maid, as I opened my eyes. Chuckling and shaking my head at them, as they helped me out, covering me with a towel and preparing my dress.

"What if he's a snob and a know-it-all who doesn't know how to please a woman?" I asked, making the maids chuckle. "I'm sure he knows how to please a woman your highness" she said, wrapping the corset around my waist.

"Maybe because he's been in bed with so many" I said, making the maids laugh, as they started to do my hair, when Eunji came running up, "father is calling you!! Theyre here!" She said, as I took a deep breathe.

I watched as Hye-ri put my crown on my head and gave me a pat on the back "he's going to be smitten by you." She said, as I smiled

"Who isn't?" I replied, making the maids laugh and help me walk out.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Y/n walked out and reached the railing inside the castle, which overlooked the grand hall, as her eyes met his, and everyone looked at her, in her beautiful dress, which was simple but looked grand on her. bright smiles on their faces.

She stared at him,her eyes sharp, and not vulnerable or innocent. observing his features, he was handsome like they had said, His black fluffy hair, biceps visible through the coat, his eyes and lips. She then looked away.

He smiled standing up and fixing his coat, observing how beautiful she looked, her gaze un-inviting and bold, which made his heart race looking up at her as she carefully walked down the stairs, greeting everyone with a small smile.

She then looked at him again, as he gave her a small teasing bow, making her bow back. "Ahhh! She's so beautiful" his mother said, coming up to her and caressing her cheeks making her smile. At the warm gesture.

"Meet My Daughter, Princess Y/n." Her father said, patting her head proudly, as she smiled. "And our son. Prince Jeon Jungkook." He said, as Jungkook winked at her, when no one was looking, making her eyes go wide.

And this. Was just the beginning.
_______________________________________
🤍: AHHHHHHHH I'm excited ~ are you ready??

What's your favourite Jungkook Era??

Until next time ~
-Ava <33