~ CHAPTER TWO ~

"getting to know the Jeons."

"So~ Why don't you two kids, get to know each other, hm?" Queen Jeon, said, as Queen Kim Agreed, pushing y/n and Jungkook to the garden, as y/n glared at her mother, they slowly walked along the garden.

As Jungkook stared at her. "I see you don't talk much." He said, as she looked at him, sighing. "Or maybe I think you're a boring person" she retorted, catching his off-guard, he raised his eyebrows before a smirk coated his face.

"Feisty, I like that." He said, as she sighed and looked away. "So my parents tell me, you love art." He started, as she sighed, slowly nodding, he chuckled. "I love painting" he said, as she looked at him. "Really? What do you like painting?" She asked, as he chuckled.

"Women with Jewellery, but I make some parts prominent" he said, as she raised her eyebrows. "There is a catch tho." He said, "the women are naked." He chuckled, as she cringed, shaking her head. Making him laugh.

Walking alongside her, she sighed, knowing that maybe this alliance, does mean a lot to her father and decided to give it a try, she looked at him, "I heard your royal horse is named Midnight" she started, as he chuckled. "Ooh stalking me huh?" He chuckled.

She rolled her eyes, as he smiled at it, staring at her and admiring her beauty, "yes. Yes he's named midnight." He replied, as she felt a spark of curiosity, "why is he named midnight?" She asked, as he looked at her.

"Oh because he helps me get women at Midnight" he said, as she stared at him unbelievably, and walked ahead quickly, making him chuckle and catch up to her. "I was joking, your highness" he said, his voice falling and octave deeper.

She sighed. "I bet this marriage is a joke to you as well." She said, as he smiled. "Only a fool would joke about his marriage to the most beautiful woman in the world." He said, as she looked at him, her heart starting to beat a little faster.

He smiled. "Is that all it takes to win your heart?" He said, making her roll eyes, and walk away again, as he chuckled, running and catching up to her. "You love walking away don't you?" She nodded sarcastically, as he chuckled.

"You seem fairly young, I bet your older aren't you?" He asked, as she scoffed. "I'm 22" she said, as she smiled, "I'm 27, I'm older maybe you should respect aye?" He teased her, as she stamped his foot on 'accident' making him smile. "Great aim, your highness." He said,

As she groaned, she kept walking, until he stood in front of her. "Princess, I just want you to know that, I will keep you happy." He said, reaching for her hand and giving it a small kiss, as she looked away, a slight pink coating her cheeks as they both made their way inside.

"Ahh! So what do we say? We close this marriage in?" Her father asked, as she looked at him,the hope in his eyes, as he held her hand tight, she nodded, "great! Then the Jeon family will stay here until the wedding!" The King announced.

As everyone hugged and nodded,laughing.
"Send the invites! Let their be a ball tonight, in honor of our bonds, and my daughter's marriage" he said, as y/n softly smiled at him, before leaving the room of cheers.

"Wow I thought you didn't want this marriage" olive said, as she nodded. "I don't but, this is the first time I've seen my father so happy, and plus that annoying prince, his ego..and he's just so full of himself it annoys me. This is the way I'm going to bring him back to reality!" She said, as olive chuckled

"Looks like you're smitten by him" she said, making Y/n roll her eyes, "never."

"I'm just gonna show him what he's dealing with, and that I'm not gonna be one of his soft skin trophies."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Steeping out in a comfier dress, y/n dusted it, as she bumped into someone, almost tripping until she was caught by said, person, she looked up at him, as he pulled her up, making her smile.

"Sorry about that-" she said as he chuckled, both of them bowing out of respect. "Princess Y/n I suppose." He said, as y/n nodded. "I'm Prince Jeon, Jeon Minho." He said, as she softly smiled at him.

"Your his-"
"His brother. Younger brother" he said, as she smiled. "I didn't know my brother layed his hands on something so beautiful" he said, eyeing her up and down, as she chuckled awkwardly, "um thank you." She said, taking her hand in his head kissed it. And kissed it. And kissed.

As she pulled away. "Nice to meet you Prince." She said, bowing slightly and walking down the stairs, when two particular voices caught her ears.

"GIVE IT BACK!" Yuri yelled, as the boy a little older to her, held her teddy bear high up. "Why don't you come and get it?" He teased, as y/n stood their her hands on her hips, as the boy, cleared his throat, putting the bear down, Yuri snatched it running to y/n and hugging her legs.

"Unnie! He took my bear and wouldn't give it back and called me short!" She complained as y/n chuckled looking at the boy, who bowed slightly to her.

"Are you troubling my little sister?" She asked, as he smiled. "You have a troublemaker for your sister your highness" he said, as Yuri stuck his tongue out at him. "I'm Prince Jeon Wonwoo." He said, as she smiled. "This is Princess Yuri and I'm Princess Y/n." She smiled.

Wonwoo smiled.
"Your very pretty Princess- can I call you noona?" He asked, as she smiled, pulling his cheeks. "Sure handsome." She said, making the boy giggle.

"Now. Play together okay? No fighting" she said, as they both nodded.

Making her smile.

_______________________________________
🍙: hieeeee jdndndmdjd i love writing this ff for some reason ~

Until next time~
-Ava <3