~ CHAPTER EIGHT ~

"A Day With Him"

The clock struck midnight, the festival was over and they were back at the palace. The memories of them dancing and laughing were etched in her mind.

Y/n sat in her chambers, plucking the petals of a rose, her heart landing on the ring on her fingers a smile crept her face, as she lay down on the bed, her heart beating as she thought of him.

She knew she was falling, no matter how much she denied it or, kept convincing herself that she was marrying him for the sake of the kingdom or to teach her a lesson, deep down she knew.

She knew she was marrying him..because she felt happy with him, she found comfort in him, the look in his eyes whenever he looked at her. And she can never forget his smile.

A knock was heard on her door, as she sat up. Taking a deep breath she said a small "come in." And in entered Jungkook with a bouquet of flowers, he smiled handing her the bouquet, she laughed. "Flowers for M'lady" he said, she smiled and took his hand to stand up.

"What are these flowers for?" She asked, he smiled. "They're congratulations flowers for marrying the most handsome man in the world." He said, she rolled her eyes. "I haven't married him yet." She said.

"Oh so you think I'm the most handsome man in the world?" He teased her, she looked at him shaking her head, "your so full of yourself aren't you?" She asked. "You can be full of me too" He mumbled, her cheeks went red, she looked up at him. "What-" she was cut off, by another knock on her door.

"Princess Y/n?" Olive called out, Y/n panicked knowing if someone found out her and her fiancé were in her chambers after midnight they might scold them- or think of something that didn't happened, and she knew Olive couldn't keep it in.

Quickly grabbing Jungkooks arm she pushed him into the closet, as she stared at her wife eyed but stayed quiet.

Olive entered, smiling at Y/n "what took you so long?" She giggled, y/n smiled. "Uh well um I was naked" she said, meanwhile Jungkook in the closet mumbled. "Ah I wish" he said to himself.

Olive smiled sitting on the bed, "so~ how was it was it romantic?" She asked, y/n smiled. "A little." She said, as Jungkook listened carefully. "But I don't want to um talk about it yet" she said, as olive nodded.

"Ahhh I'm so happy for you, atleast one of us is getting married, I'm stuck here listening to grumpy Hyeri" she chuckled, making Y/n chuckled as well.

"I heard your soon-to-be husband looked sexy tonight" she said, making Y/n smack her, "shut up" "ohhh are you jealous?" She asked, as y/n looked at her with red cheeks, Jungkook smiled in the closet getting closer to hear better, until he stepped into a bowl. Almost falling out.

Thinking quick, Y/n hugged Olive, swaying her form side to side as she laughed. "Oh I'm gonna miss you Olive!" She said, making olive's attention come back to her.

Seeing an Opportunity Jungkook rushed out of the chamber, and y/n took a sigh of relief.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Kim Y/n 🌷
I laughed and laughed, recaping the incidents that took place last night, Jungkook smiled as we both walked along the garden, "I must say y/n you think very quick" he said. Making Y/n smile.

"I used to sneak into Father's Quarters for new books he used to bring from France, which i was not allowed to touch, so when he wasn't there I used to read and when I heard his footsteps I acted!" I said, proudly a smile on my face.

Jungkook chuckled, as we both crossed the stable, I held his hand, as he looked at me. "Come I'll show you something" I said, dragging him with me to the stables.

Unlocking one of them, I let out a snowy white horse, and patted her caressing her head, i turned around and smiled at him. "This is Diamond." I said, as he smiled, petting her. He smiled backing away and unlocking another stable.

Letting out a pitch-black horse, he patted it on the back and introduced it. "This is Midnight. But we just call him max." He said, as I patted max "hi max" I said softly, attaching my forehead with his and then looked at jungkook who was already staring at us. Before he spoke.

"Maybe they need a run huh?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Wind brushes against both of them, as the horses ran with power and speed through the woods the clacking of the heels in the floor of the woods making a prominent sound.

Y/ns laughs complimented the entire scenario, as Jungkook stared at her smiling, she then smirked at him, before going faster, indicating she was racing him. "Oh no you don't sweetheart!" He said, as he encouraged Midnight to go faster, both of them at a same pace.

They looked at eachother beside them. And then looked infront to see a lake, both of them gasping but it was too late, they pulled to stop the horses but they had already flipped into the lake.

While Midnight and Diamond stood at the edge of the Lake, going for some apples on a tree. Y/n gasped coming up, as she looked at jungkook pushing his hair back.

They both looked at eachother soaking wet, as giggles bursted out of them continuously, Jungkook swan to Y/n, slipping his hand on her waist and pulling her closer. Before fixing her hair and tucking it behind her ears

"You look beautiful y/n." He said, and she smiled. "Just beautiful?" She asked teasing him. As she smiled. "Well, I know your much more than that. Cause you've definitely outsmarted me in everything and i couldn't be more proud to marry someone like you" he said kissing her hand.

She smiled.

"I've never been happier to marry someone like you." She said,

As they both attached their foreheads together, their breathing in sync.
_______________________________________
🍓: I'm so tired. IM GONNA CRY.

Hdjdndkdj I love you mwah mwah ~

Until next time~
-Ava <3