~ CHAPTER TWELVE ~

"First Night"

"Do you, Prince Jeon Jungkook, Take Princess Kim Y/n to be your lawfully and royally wedded wife, in sickness and in health, in death and destruction to protect her and be her sanctuary of safety?" The priest asked, As Jungkook smiled looking into Y/ns eyes, who rolled hers.

"I do." He said, making her smile, her cheeks going pink as she looked away, as the crowd stared in awe.

"Do you Princess Kim Y/n, Take Prince Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully and royally wedded husband, in sickness and in health, to protect him and take care of him, to always be by his side. And fight beside him."

She smiled at him, "ofcourse i do." She said, making Jungkook hold her hands tighter.

"Very well then. By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, King and Queen of The Jeons Dynasty. You may now kiss your bride" he said.

Jungkook smiled slowly lifting up Y/ns veil. "May I?" He asked, as she smiled. "What if I said no?" She teased. "Then it would be your loss." He smiled, as she kissed him. His hands automatically wrapping around her waist. Then lifting her up and twirling her in his arms.

As the people and crowd cheered.

But amongst that crowd, were 3 people. Who's hearts burnt in rage. And longed for revenge. A revenge that would come sooner than expected.

*ੈ✩‧₊

Kim Y/n 🌷
I smiled, as I looked at jungkook beside me at the large dining table where our family ate, he was laughing and smiling talking to our distant family members and even with my father.

Little did i know, I wasn't staring. I was admiring him. I always did. I admired his stupid laugh, the way he teases me or the way he makes my sister laugh, I love the way he rolls his eyes without me noticing or the way he reads my mind.

I love his stupid jokes and attempts to flirt with me and the way he styles his hair or the way his hand finds its way to mine and gives it a comforting squeeze everytime I need it.

Maybe I was just in love with him. And that's why all this mattered. Didn't it? It's the kind of love I've asked for, the one that makes me a poet.

He looked at me before smiling and leaning towards whisper something in my ear. "Your looking beautiful tonight" he said, as I stared at him. "I'm supposed to." I teased him, as he smiled, "you always do."

I smiled at him, as he suddenly laughed and looked away. "I hate that" he said, as I looked at him. "Hate what?" I asked, as he smiled shaking his head. "C'mon tell me what" I said, as he stared back at me. "That stupid smile of yours." He said.

"Makes me feel like I'm falling from a high point in the sky on a soft bed of clouds." He said, as I smiled. I looked around, as I saw everyone busy in their doings, as I slowly kissed him on the cheek, making him chuckle. "Sneaky huh?" He asked. As I laughed.

Resting my head on his shoulder while eating my dinner.

*ੈ✩‧₊

Jeon Jungkook 🖤
Placing the glass of water by the bed I sighed, finally the wedding was over, I was officially married to my dream princess wasn't i? And soon I would be coronated in my kingdom.

I looked around, as I waited for Y/n to come from her bath, I had already taken mine and so I decided to read a book when she entered my room, the whole feeling of being her husband.

Her sanctuary of safety, someone who has vowed to protect her, someone who she belongs to and who I belong to, the whole feeling is so surreal. And i loved it.

I smiled at her, as she sat by my side. "What are you reading?" She asked, as gave my book to her. "So boring!" She said, fake enthusiasm in her voice making me chuckle. "That book is me married to you." I said, basically calling her boring.

Making her roll her eyes. "Well then um. Good night" she said, as I nodded "goodnight" I replied. "Oh wait my glasses" she said, leaning across me, but her hand slipped and she fell right onto me. I looked at her, her eyes connecting with mine.

"U-um. Uh" she stuttered, as my grip on her tightened. My gaze lowered to her lips. Someone save me. I looked back at her. Before she leaned in, kissing me as I stayed frozen before smirking and kissing back.

I pulled her closer to me making her sit on my lap. As her hands roamed to my shoulders, as I pinned her on the bed, kissing her neck slowly, before i slowly pulled away. "Um. I may look experienced. But i-i have never done this before." I confessed.

Making her smile. "What makes you think I have?" I smiled, before kissing her again. And making her mine. Forever.

_______________________________________
🌷: updates are slow huh?
Dnndndmdmdnd thank you for co-operating and for 200 followers!! Mwah mwah <3

Until next time ~
-Ava <3