~ CHAPTER SEVEN ~

"Gazebo"

Kim Y/n 🌷
It was finally the night of the engagement.
I paced around the room back and forth and back and forth as my maids got my engagement gown ready, I'm getting married, oh my god, what if this is the biggest mistake ever? What if he kills me in my sleep?

Oh my god can I handle being queen? What if this is some sick way of taking brides from kingdoms and killing them for a baby? What if I can never get pregnant? What if they keep me locked up in their palace?

Am I ever gonna see my family again? I started breathing heavily, as I sat on my bed. What do this is just all a show and he's not nice and he's mean and- and..what if I don't get the love I'm hoping for. Heck, when he first came I didn't even like him and now I'm thinking about love.

"Your majesty?" A voice broke me out of my trance as I looked up to Olive. "We've got your gown ready..we leave in 2 hours c'mon" she said, as I slightly nodded, drinking a cup of water, I looked at myself in the mirror.

Fear and a weird adrenaline was all that I could feel.

What if something goes wrong? We were getting married infront of the whole village. What if- what if they attack? But they're my father's friends right? But-

Taking a deep breathe, I walked into the dressing room, and took in the sight of my gown.

And before I knew it, I was in it, if this dress was so beautiful..what about my wedding one? It made me think, if the moments with him now are so beautiful..what happens after the wedding?

I smiled to myself, as A guard came in, "it's time for us to leave your highness, the Jeon family has already reached" he said, as I nodded.

I walked down the stairs as my family looked at me, my mother smiled tears in her eyes as she patted my head, I smiled at them and then my father taking his arm to the carriage.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Jeon Jungkook 🖤
It felt as if my heart was going to come out of my chest, why was I do nervous? If I'm so nervous today I hope my brain doesn't make my foot run away from the damn wedding. I loosened my shirt standing infront of the table.

(His outfit 🤍☁️)_-_-_-_"They're here! They're here!" A few village kids shouted, as my father patted my shoulder, leaving me up there

(His outfit 🤍☁️)
_-_-_-_
"They're here! They're here!" A few village kids shouted, as my father patted my shoulder, leaving me up there. "N-no dad- come back!"

I then looked in front of me, as I looked at her.
She looked at me. And my heart started beating faster. She looked so beautiful, she looked away her father walked her and put her beside me. As I looked at her, she held my hand, her warm hands in my cold one. Her hands were shaking.

I held it tighter, as she looked up at me, before looking away she was so restless and i could feel it. The way her breath was heavy, her pupils shook from each and everyone in the village from one person to another.

I caressed her hand with my thumb, as she looked up at me, just as the priest was about to come to bless the rings, it started pouring. Rain fell harder. As everyone scattered from everywhere. I held her hand and ran towards a nearby gazebo.

We were the only ones there.

Both soaked as the rain poured.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Jungkook looked at Y/n who rubbed her arms, trying to create friction for warmth, he took off his coat and put it on her, as she looked up at him, thunder and lightning striked and y/n shrieked jumping right into Jungkooks arms and hugging him tight.

He chuckled, "never knew Ms Tough was afraid of lightning and thunder" he teased as she was about to pull away but he hugged her back, his hand on her head, her head on his chest.

"I know your scared of this marriage Y/n" he said softly, as she sighed and looked up at him. "I know we've had our fair-share if fights but it's not you..I know your a nice person..I think?" She said, making him chuckle.

He then pulled away from her, holding her hands and getting on his knees. "Princess Kim Y/n of the Kim Empire. I promise to always serve and protect you. And to never see a scratch or a tear in your eye" he said dramatically, making her chuckle at his silliness.

She knelt down too. "Prince Jeon Jungkook of the Jeon Empire. I promise to always annoy you and create problems" she said, making him smile. "Problems I will gladly take" he replied. As she smiled.
-
Jungkook smiled, slipping the ring onto Y/ns finger, as she rolled her eyes, slipping the other ring onto his. He teasingly kissed the ring on her hand infront of everyone, as her cheeks went red. And she pulled her hand away

Making everyone laugh.

"I present to you. Princess Kim and Prince Jeon, betrothed! The future heirs of the Jeon Empire."  His father announced as the people cheered.

Jungkook looked at y/n, as he slowly slipped his hand around her waist and looked infront making her look up at him. A small smile coming on her face.

"Let's dance!" Her father said, as the people cheered starting the festival.

______________________________________
🌷: UwU djdbdndjdnnd I loved writing this part.

I recommend listening to Margaret by Lana del Rey on repeat for this one 😚

And no this isn't a confession, yet-

Until next Time~
-Ava <3