~ CHAPTER NINE ~

"An Un-inviting Dinner"

"Where have you two been?" Jungkooks mother cried out, her voice full of worry, her eyes widening as she looked at jungkook and Y/ns wet figures. She gasped, "my gosh did you guys fall somewhere?!" She asked, as the two of them looked at eachother, bursting into giggles.

Before they walked away, leaving Jungkooks mom in a state of confusion, "what was that-" y/ns mother asked, as Jungkooks mom shrugged. "Love." She said, before giggling along with y/ns mom.

Jungkook chuckled, looking up at y/n going into her room, he smiled, Wonwoo came giving his brother a push, as Jungkook went back to his poker face, "yah have some respect" he said, making Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

"Take your beautiful bride and come downstairs for dinner angry bird" he said, earning a smack on the head from Jungkook.

They almost got into a fight. Jungkook dominated ofcourse. He loved doing that to Wonwoo.

He laughed, as he saw Wonwoo running to complain to their mother, taking off his coat and walking upstairs, without thinking he opened the door, to see y/ns gown half way down and her bare back on full display, her eyes darted to Jungkook, who immediately shut the door.

His cheeks getting a red flush, he gulped, as his imagination ran wild. His breath heavy, he didn't know just a glimpse of her like that could have an effect like this.

Meanwhile, Y/ns cheeks went pink at the thought of Jungkook seeing her like that. Quickly putting on her evening dress, she walked out to see flustered Jungkook.

He looked at her, before bowing. "I-im sorry I should've knocked-" she cut him off, "no no it's my fault. I should've locked and been more careful." She said, as he sighed. "You looked beautiful tho." He said, making her look up at him.

He smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear. Her fingers landing on her chin, as he lifted her face upto his, leaning in.

But they were interrupted, by a fuming Minho, who's stared at them, his hands clenching into fists as we spoke. "Mother is calling for dinner downstairs." He said. As Jungkook nodded, holding y/ns hand and helping her down the stairs.

Minho, looked at their hands interlocked, gritting his teeth, as they finally bowed and sat themselves down at the table, across from eachother, their eyes connecting again.

Minho sat beside Jungkook, as Minji seat opposite to Minho.

The dinner was served, As Minho and Minji glanced at eachother and then at Y/ns soup. Y/n smiled thanking the server.

Little did she know.
Something big was about to happen.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Kim Y/n 🌷
I smelled the soup, before digging in, the day had been the best, I was still flustered from Jungkook walking in on me like that, but is it bad to say I felt relieved and comfortable it was him?

I was going to be his after our marriage anyway, wasn't i? He was gonna see all of me. My cheeks went red as I took a bite from my soup, but then my throat hurt. And for a second it felt like I couldn't breathe. I looked around, as my mother held my hand.

"Y/n? Are you okay darling?" She asked, as I started coughing and gasping for breath, Jungkook got up to his feet rushing by my side, as my father stood up. "WHAT WAS IN THIS SOUP?!" He screamed. As I felt myself losing my breath.

Before collapsing onto Jungkook.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"WHAT WAS IN THIS?!" The king said, as the server, looked at him shaking. "I-its just tomato and s-some garlic and- and peanuts-" he was cut off by Y/ns mother.

"she's allergic!" She said, as the server, looked at Minho and Minji, who were glaring at him. He gulped and bowed slightly. "TAKE HIM TO THE DUNGEONS!" the king said, as the server looked at him in fear, before being dragged away.

The king glanced at Minji and Minho for a short moment before looking away.

"O-our doctor doesn't come until tomorrow morning" Y/ns mother said, as Jungkook groaned.

Jungkook held Y/n in his arms, before quickly carrying her and running outside.  He took Midnight from the stables taking her and placing her on his horse, and getting on himself holding her closely, as he took the horse to the village.

The water splashed under midnight's hooves, as Jungkook caressed y/ns hair. "Almost there princess, hang on" he said, as they finally reached the place where he wanted.

He ran inside, met with a smile from an old lady, which dropped looking at y/ns pale figure. "Y-your majesty is she okay?" She asked, as he quickly placed y/n on the bed. "S-she allergic to peanuts an-and the doctor is not here- please" his voice desperate.

He couldn't even recognise himself, or his thoughts didn't give him time to. The old lady nodded. Before beginning to treat y/n.
-
"I don't think we will ever be able to repay you." The King said, caressing his daughters forehead. As the old lady smiled. "Consider this a favour your majesty, you have always kept us all happy. Especially Princess Y/n." She said.

Before giving a motherly pat on Jungkooks head. Soon the King went out to speak with his advisors who were present in order to reward the old woman.

Jungkook sat on the floor beside y/ns bed, and held her hand, before giving it a gentle kiss. He watched her as she slept, her pink cheeks back and her pale figure fading away.

He was lucky he knew that this old lady was  experienced in medicine, she was known as the village healer. And he couldn't think of anything else. Even though it wasn't completely gone, she did make y/n alot better for the doctor tomorrow to treat her properly.

"I miss you already My love."

_______________________________________
🍓: guess who's back~ WE HIT A 100K READS ON THE RIDER AND THE READER AND I COULDNT BE HAPPIER THANK YOU SMMM

I love you mwha mwah~

Until next time~
-Ava <3