Chapter 19.5: Omake 2 and 3

Beta read by Shigiya, Paragon of Awesomeness and Maglad.

.

.

.

-Kuoh Gremory Apartment Complex-

“This should be the place.” Archer noted as he approached a luxurious apartment complex in his spirit form. One that, unsurprisingly, belonged to one of the Gremory family’s real estate companies. 

He never asked Rias very much about her family’s businesses in the human world, but she had mentioned how they specialized in the hospitality and tourism industries, mostly in the form of five star hotels and super-luxurious homes, mansions, and apartment buildings, such as the one he was walking into right now.

She sent him to check up on those two, stating that she wanted to see if her Queen hadn't made things hard for Asia or corrupted the nun too much. While she checked on her Knight, worried about how he behaved rather oddly recently. Yuuto lived in another complex closer to her house, so his Master would check on him once she managed to wake Koneko for school, who lived in the same building.

‘If she manages to, that is.’ He smiled, able to easily imagine the sleepy albino-hared girl grabbing Rias and using her Rook strength to pull his Master into bed with her and use the voluptuous redhead as an extra pillow.

As he jumped through the floors all the way up to the penthouse, he could hear the two Devils living there were already awake.

"Eep!? Akeno-senpai…!”

And with that single embarrassed squeal, he already regretted coming here.

.

.

.

"Eep!? Akeno-senpai…!” Asia exclaimed with embarrassment, her entire head red as a cherry while she kept her gaze firmly affixed to the kitchen counter, seemingly looking for the answers to life, time, and space within the marble countertop’s patterns. 

"Yes, Asia-chan?" A very amused Akeno replied while neatly placing a few pieces of toast on a plate, with butter and jam ready for Asia’s use if that happened to be her preference, and cutlery laid out by the side. "Ah, right, silly me, I forgot about the orange juice!"

The smiling Fallen/Devil hybrid turned around and opened the fridge. For a moment, Asia thought it’d be safe to look up, but Akeno’s body was just as alluring from behind. The words slim and feminine were a perfect fit for it, and with her hair pulled up into a bun, she simply oozed a fresh and strangely vulnerable atmosphere that sent Asia’s gaze right back toward the counter. A hint of jealousy evident in the blonde's eyes, looking down at her own body before letting out a small pout.

Akeno leaned down and reached for the juice jug low on the fridge door, picked it and carried it to the table. Her feet barely made a sound against the kitchen’s ceramic floor, not that Asia could hear such a thing over the explosion-like thumping of her heart.

“N-Not that…” the poor nun tried to speak but words to leave her mouth.

Akeno tilted her head in confusion, before snapping her fingers with realization. "Of course! You prefer milk in the morning. Sorry, I had forgotten that, Asia-chan!" The amused ravenette said as she repeated her actions, walking back to the fridge and leaning down into it, though this time she purposefully kept her legs straight as she leaned down a fair bit more than strictly necessary to reach for the milk, causing her floormate to get whiplash as the innocent girl immediately turned her head around and back towards the kitchen counter.

"T-that's not it, A-Akeno senpai…! Muuh, you are doing it on purpose!"

"Doing what~♪?" The she-devil smiled as she sing-song’d back to the blonde’s side, switching her weight from foot to foot and lingering unnecessarily long while acting as if trying to remember if she had forgotten to take anything else from the fridge.