-Him- (Part 2)

"You don't mean that." She said as she shook her head at me, I scoffed slightly

"What? You want me to do it so you can take my word for it?" I challenged as I crossed my arms over my chest "You better than anyone knows that when I say something, I mean it."

"What about all the stuff you said literally two seconds ago?" She asked and I rolled my eyes slightly "You said you'd never hurt me again."

"You really don't get it, do you?" I said with a slight scoff "You think you're the only one who got hurt seven years ago? I was the one that had to walk away, leave my life behind." I said as I started to her closer to her "Leave the girl I love behind." She turned her head away from me as her chest heaved "You think it wasn't hard enough just to see you with someone else? What if you choose him and I have to listen to you say your vows and all these promises?"

"You're acting like I already made up my mind." She mumbled and I rubbed my jaw "I haven't."

"Still, there really is no telling with you. One day you want one thing and another you want something else." I said harshly "A little piece of advice? Make up your mind." I said "Before its too late."

"You're seriously doing this to me? You're giving me a time limit to decide?" She said in disbelief as she crossed her arms over her chest "Nate was mad; but he actually agreed!"

"I'm not Nathan!" I bellowed and she flinched "So stop acting like I am!" I snapped "He doesn't know what it's like to feel like he's lost you forever! Dammit!" I cursed loudly as I pressed my hands to my temples as I sat on the couch as I sighed deeply "Whenever I let myself care for someone, they leave. My mom, Avery almost did... and right now I feel like you're slipping away, too."

"Luke..." She whispered as she touched my shoulder but I moved away, hurt crossed over her features

"Do you even know that I haven't even boxed since a saw you?" I muttered "When I left, I was so angry; it was all I did. But being around you just... erased all the anger. That's why when we were together I didn't really fight, because I didn't need it; I had you." I said as I rested my head in my hands "The simple thought of you made me better." I muttered and glanced at her since she hadn't said anything, I sighed deeply when I saw she was crying "Please stop crying." I begged as I wiped her tears with my thumb "I feel like that's all I've see you do this past week."

"Well, you're not wrong." She said with a light chuckle "We really are a mess, aren't we?" She said as she turned to look at me and barely smiled, I reached out to stroke her hair, but she leaned into my chest, so I wrapped my arm around her as I kissed her head

"We really are."

--------

SHORT CHAPTER CAUSE IDK :/