Chapter 1

Its been four weeks since i learn of my father death.four weeks since my mom decided to move us to an other country new house new school new everything.My dad left me and my mom everything he have'd including a house in a town called Blackwoods.

Serena if you don't hurry we are gonna miss our flight. says mom with worry in her voice

Its just me, my little brother Josh and my mom Linda.My little brother is 13 and he looks exactly like my mom brown eyes black hair and tanned skin On like me i look more like my dad blue eyes pale skin and red wine hair i don't look like my mom well only in my face thats pretty much it.

Serena!! i hear mom yell with anger in her voice

I make my way downstairs with my suitcase ready to leave New york! and my friend Ami.When I'm downstairs Ami is in the living room waiting for me i see her and run to her arms I'm gonna miss her so much.

Call me everyday ok. say Ami with tears in her eyes

I will love you!! and miss you already. i say with tears in my eyes as well

Come on Serena we have to leave sweetie. i hear mom say in a sad voice.
So i hug her again and leave and get in the taxi.

I hear her scream 'BEY SERENA LOVE YOU MISS YOU ALREADY CALL ME WHEN YOU LAND' i wave goodbye and turn around and sinyc in to my seat start crying.

*^*^*^*^*^*

When we land its 12:30 in the morning i text ami that i landed safe.We grab are bags and head outside for a taxi mom signals one and we get in the taxi the driver makes conversion with mom if its are first time visiting stuff like mom and the driver talk all the way to our new home everything is so different from New York theres no tall buildings or a lot of traffic theres just peace and quiet i kinda miss all the noise from NY cause if you been to NY you'd now its really loud all the time if its not the train its the traffic.Well thats what my dad used to tell me when he came to visit me.I never visited theres was always something that came up and i never got the chance to come here with my dad.

We arrive at the house its huge it didn't look this big in the picture dad used to show me.Its tall old house with a big front door two large windows on each side of the front door and three windows on the second floor its a really is amazing.Theres trees all around the house well the house in the end of the road so yeah theres Haves to me trees we are in the forest or as close as you can get but its beautiful.

Ok Kids lets take the suitcases inside the moving truck will be here soon.says mom with a smile on her face

Mom really is happy to be here you can see it her eyes i wish i was that happy i just lost my dad only four weeks ago and i feel like my whole world is upside down.When the two lawyers that arrived at my front door the cold morning i new that something wasn't right.When my mom called
Me downstairs i felt my heart getting titer when i was downstairs mom told me to sit down i did mom takes my hand in hers, thats when i knew something is wrong.

Serena Caven? ask ones of the lawyer sitting in front of me.

Yes' i say

Im Brando James and this is my partner Kyle O'Brien. say Brando with troubled eyes

We have troubling news, say Kyle

We are sorry to inform you the your husband Theloneas Caven has passed away yesterday morning we are really sorry for your lose. says Brando with sentiment in his eyes

In that moment i thought that my whole world was sawed in half i started crying and moms arms where around me in an instinct i cried into her shoulder she was also crying that was one of the worst days of my life.

He left this to you Serena. says Kyle handing me an envelope i take it initially and i open it theres a letter and a necklace its beautiful its round with a dried three and a crescent moon on the side its perfect i put on initially i decide to read the letter later in private.

He also left this to you,say Brando and hand my mom an envelope mom takes it but doesn't opens it. And he left you and your daughter all he's belongings that includes a house.

~~~~*~~~~

The moving truck arrive and we all head outside to get the boxes Josh is the first to the door the guys from the moving truck are already inside putting boxes and furniture.When i make my way back to the house with boxes in hand.I walk in the house is pretty big inside as well to my right is the kitchen and the dining room and to my left is the living room and the library in the middle of the dinning room and the living room theres a large staircase that go up to the second floor where the rooms are at next to the stairs is a long hallway that leads to the back door.

We finish after an hour and forty minutes we all are exhausted mom orders takeout and we eat in the living room floor since we still haven't Got a table it arrives tomorrow with the rest of the furniture at least we have are beds well only mine and mom so josh is gonna sleep with mom.After we finish we head up stairs mom and josh to moms room and me to my room i enter and grab my suitcase and pull out some PJs and underwear to shower, i shower in less them 10 minutes and head toward my bedroom
I close my suitcase and put on the floor and jump in to bed.

~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you like the first chapter of The darkes shade of the moon!! Im gonna be adding a chapter every week if i can or sooner :)

With Love Marymar💕