Chapter 19

The next few days all i did was train and search for the damn Four color flower when i find this flower i might just step un it until its just a mess.I'm going crazy we are all trying to find a way into the forest of the dead without the flower but its no use theres nothing we can do i'm actually considering doing the spell the light witches told me about!I told Aiden guess how it went he freak out he said i was crazy for even thinking about it but its my little brother i'm talking about here i want to save him its been weeks since they toke him and Glendora has not even contacted me not even trough my dreams to taunt me with him and dad hasn't showed up ether i'm getting really tired of just doing nothing i need to fight and get my brother and friend back even if it costs my life.

Morning says Aiden wrapping his strong arms around me.I get closer to him and we lay in peace for a while without speaking the only sound is our breathing.Then i hear someone nocking on the door really i say under my breath i get out of bed and i answer the door.What is it i say

Serena Aiden come downstairs breakfast is ready.says Tori you need some food.

Ok we will be down soon.i say Tori nods and leave i close the door and head into the bathroom when i come out Aiden in still laying on the bed i walk up to him,get up lazybones.i say but he doesn't move i turn to leave but he grabs me and pulls me toward the bed Aiden before i can say more his lips our on mine i tilt my face to the side to deepen the kiss and he bites my bottom lip so i open my mouth to give him access and his tongue invades my mouth.When we brake apart we are both breathless but he keeps kissing me down my neck i tilt my head to give him more access he trails kisses down my neck then he make he's way more down to my breast i want him to continue but we should stop.

Aiden i say breathless but he keeps going.

Stop! Aiden i say and he looks at me with lust in he's eyes.

We need to stop.i say with a smile

Alright he says he give me one final kiss then he gets up from the bed and heads toward the bathroom.i get up and sit to wait for Aiden to finish when he comes out i grab his hand and we walk downstairs.Everybody is almost finish with there food we grab a plate and some eggs and bacon and we sit And we eat in silence when we finish Aiden heads outside to train and i head to the library to see if i find anything new.when i enter the library Ami and Randy our reading and looking trough books.I walk up to the bookcase and look trough all the books i pick one that i never seen before here i walk back to my table and sit i open the large book and there is a Four color flower on the main page its beautiful wait this must be what my father was talking about i found it i scream and Ami and Randy are at my side in two minutes.

What did you find?ask Ami

This books must be the Four color Flower look i say pointing to the picture

Randy says i will get the Alpha and he leaves.

Well read it.says Ami

So i do i start reading out loud for Ami to hear.Theres is a way to enter the forest of the dead you must find three things.
Number one Rabbits tail
Number two Cows Heart
Number three kill a animal of your choice in front of the oldest three in your land
Thats the only way to enter the forest of the dead thats the way in but to get out there is no way out.i stop reading and the whole pack is all around me.The book closes on its own and it burst into flames i stand back they try to turn it off but it doesn't work it only goes out when the book is only ashes.

Now what?ask Adam

Now we look for all the thing we need Adam,Randy and Brandon get the heart and the tail i will look for an animal to kill.says Thomas in his alpha voice,They nod and leave.Thomas turn toward Aiden and says look for the tree Aiden nods and turn toward me and gives me a kiss then leaves.the rest of you prepare your selfs we are going to the forest of the dead and we are gonna get Josh and Karina says the alpha then leaves the library the rest off the pack runs out of the library i'm left alone with Ami and my mom.

Ami lets do the spell to locate the Dark Coven cause we cant waste time walking around the forest.i say mom go upstairs and get some rest i will wake you when everything is ready.

Alright honey be careful.says Mom and give me a hug then she leaves.I turn toward Ami we need i spell for mom so she can fall a sleep and not wake up until we get back from the forest i don't want to put her in danger and i know that she wont want to stay here willingly.i say

Are you sure.says Ami.

Yes i'm gonna get my Grimore and i walk toward Aiden room i grab it and go back down to the library.I enter and ami is already getting the stuff for the locating spell i put the Grimore on the table and look for the spell for mom i find it and i get all i need we walk into the kitchen and i make it i chant while i mix all the ingredients together smoke comes out i pour it into a tee mug and Ami take's it to mom.I grab the ingredients for the locating spell i put all the weird thing it need like an eyeball off a a frog some herbs and a cows toung ew!! and last something of The dark witches which i used the note.When i finish chanting it explodes and smokes comes out i pour it into a glass bottle.

You finished already.says Ami walking into the kitchen with a empty mug

I see she drank it all.i say

She did she was out in two seconds one minute she was talking and next she was snoring it work like a charm.says Ami with a smile

We go upstairs to get ready for what it is to come i'm finally going to get my brother back hold on a little longer Josh ,Karina we are coming for you.

*^*^*

Hiii i hope you enjoyed!! the story is coming to its end i cant believe it!!!😱😱

Vote/comment/share✌

Thanks for reading!!😁

With love Marymar💕

Btw sorry if a misspell anything not a pro!!! :)