Chapter 13

I wake with josh on my mind i need to find him i open my eyes and i'm in a strange room who's room is this the walls are grey a desk to the right i get up and walk toward the door i open it and its a hall i walk to the end and theres stairs to go down i walk slowly down the steps just in cause i was taken by someone the last thing i remember is i was in Aiden arms.i make my way downstairs and a large man steps in front of me he haves big green eyes an blonde hair he's sexy not gonna lie.

Your serena right?he asks

Yes and you are and where i'm?i say

I'm Adam Cain Thomas Beta its nice to meet you and we shake hands

Aiden come walking toward and says Serena your awake.

Aiden i run to him and hug him i whisper in his ear where i'm i feel his arms around me i feel safe in his arms.

Your at my house.says Aiden with a smile

Wheres mom and Ami?

There in the kitchen come lets go and he grabs my hand we walk to the kitchen and sitting is my mother and Ami across then is tree men and two girls.

Serena thank god your ok ami says and give me a hug and i smile and i return the hug mom also stands and give a hug she looks so sad.everything is gonna be ok i say she gives me a weak smile and sits back down.

Dad Tori this is my mate Serena Caven.says Aiden

Hello i'm Thomas Cooper Aiden dad and alpha of this pack

Its nice to meet you Mr.Cooper.i say

Please call me Thomas he says and gives me a hug i return the hug.

Finally i get to meet you i hope it was in better moment but still.I'm Tori Aiden sister.

Oh its nice to meet you Aiden has told alot about you.i say she also gives me big bear hug.

Please sit down Serena eat you must be hungry says Thomas thank you and i sit Aiden sits next to me.then adam enter the room and he cant keep his eyes off of Ami she doesn't even notice i think.

Serena have you meet My beta Adam.ask Thomas

Yes i meet him in the hall i say

Also this is my third Randy and my fourth Brandon and Leslie.they say its a pleasure and we start eating while we were eating they started talking about a plan to get Josh back they still didn't now where he was so we had to wait and see.after breakfast i ask wheres Karina she's sleeping says Ami i nod and i walk upstairs i enter the room Karina is in she looks so pail i walk up to her and grab her hand its really cold,i grab a chair and sit.

Karina what can i do
She toke Josh and i'm here useless
Please wake up i need your help i can't find him on my own. I say but theres no answer she so still.i close my eyes and focus on her but she doesn't respond.i stand and leave the room i go back downstairs to find mom and Ami.

Mom can we talk. i say

Sure says mom

We should go home.i say

Are you sure?

Yes i'm sure

Ok then lets go.says mom

I walk up to Aiden hi i say he smile, we are going home ok we will come back as soon as we can ok

Ok i'l go with you says Aiden

No its ok you don't have too.i say

Serena i want to i'm not letting you out of my sight not again.says Aiden

I smile and nod.he smile back and give me a kiss then hugs me.we all walk back to my house when we get there the door is broken and windows the living room is a mess.mom and ami goes in first then me and Aiden.

I'm gonna shower i say

Alright says mom

I walk up to my room with Aiden he stay's in my room while i shower the water feel so calming like nothing happened.when i finish Aiden is looking out my window i enter my room.

What are you doing i say sitting down

Nothing just looking.says Aiden and he sit next to me he puts his arm around me i lay my head on his shoulder and i start to cry.

Its gonna be okay Serena.says Aiden while rubbing my arm

What if it doesn't Aiden i let her take Josh i was the one that would't give up my magic and now Josh is paying the price.i say sobbing

Yes it is and if you would have giving up your magic she would had killed you and your family you saves them and your gonna have Josh.says Aiden drying my tears

I look into his big brown eyes i always get lost in then they make me forget.i hug him and say Thank you for always being there for me and always knowing what to say.

Thats what i'm here for luna.says Aiden

We sit there for a while until Amy come and says that dinner was here.we nod and head downstairs mom ordered pizza i love pizza its my favorite mine and Josh we always fought for the last piece i miss him and no matter what i'm getting him back.

Four Days Later

We need to find him says mom to the alpha.

We are trying Linda but its not that simple says Thomas

Make it simple moms screaming now

Mom calm down we will find him i say to her.

she nods and says I'm sorry i know your trying your best i'm just worried.

I know says Thomas

^+^+^

Josh P.O.V

When we disappeared the last thing i heard was Serena calling my name.i'm in a dark place its cold and humid theres rats all around.I'm sacred i want to go back to my family.when we got here the women told me that she wasn't going to kill me well not yet she said i need you then she threw me in this room then left and she hasn't come back its been days i haven't slept i'm scared to.i wonder what mom and Serena are doing i hope they find me soon cause i want to leave.

Here i need to give you food or you'll die so eat.says tall blonde girl she looks like Serena's Age or older

I grab the food and she leaves i eat it and its not that bad not that good either i wish i was home so mom can make me food or buy Pizza.I miss you mom,Serena and even Amy.I hope you find me soon i whisper to the emptiness.

~~~*~~~

Hiii everybody i hope you enjoyed 😊

Vote and comment!!✌

Thanks for reading📖📚

With love Marymar💕

I feel like adding Chapter 14 to chapter 17 right now but i don't know if i should or add one per day until chapter 20 i think thats gonna be the last chapter but i'm not sure!