Chapter 4

Aiden P.O.V

When i saw her enter that door i knew i had to know her i felt drawn to her,to her magic i knew she was a witch even before she entered the store.She's the one we've been waiting for.I need to call the pack right now when i was gonna take my break she get in line so i stay until i speak to her.When its her turn i don't now what to say.i don't want to make a fool out of me, so i decide with the normal approach.

So your the new girl? I ask

Yeah. She says

Welcome to BlackWoods.i say with a smile

Thanks its nice and quiet.she says

Your welcome so whats your name.i ask

Serena Caven & You? She says with a smile

I smile back,I'am Aiden cooper.

Nice to meet you Aiden.she says

The pleasure is all mine Serena.i say with a cocky smile

She smiles and pays for her books.

Bye Aiden.she says and she turn's around to leave.

Bye hope to see you again Serena.i say

Man she's beautiful She haves blue eyes that are to die for and red wine hair,small face and full lips.i watch her go outside but them she comes back in so i decide to take my break later she goes to the comic book area and stays there for about 5 minutes before coming out with a boy he looks young maybe its her little brother he haves dark brown hair and brown eyes and a small face like Serena.She walk up to me and hands me a comic book i talk to her again then she pays and leave's.

I get of work and i head strait to where my pack are i walk until i get to the woods then i change into my wolf form grab my clothe in my mouth.I run through the woods as fast as i can,i cant wait to tell the pack i found her the witch we've been looking for.I run for about 10 minutes when i get to my pack's house thats in the middle the wood so we can hunt with out anyone seeing us.I change back into my human form i get dressed and head inside theres guys from the pack sitting in the living room.

Where's the alpha? i ask

In his office. says Kevin

I nod and head toward the office i nock and my Alphas Beta answers the door.

I need to speak with My Father in private. i say to Adam my fathers Beta

He nods and leave's.

Father i got good news i found her the witch we've been looking for and i think she might be my mate.i say with a smile.

My Father turns around and looks at me.His blue eyes are glowing, he has hair black as night,long face and small nose.

Really are you sure! whats her name?says my father

Serena Caven.i say

Serena Caven is she Theloneas Caven's daughter? ask my father

Yes she's living in his house with her mother and little brother.i say

Oh ok good she is near our house, you need to get close to her and find out if she is indeed your mate.Then we can find out if her father left behind anything that can help us.says Father

Yes Alpha.i say

He nods and smiles.
I actually have her phone she left it at the book store.I'am gonna take it to her tomorrow.i say with a smile