Chapter 6- Rumors revealed

Sorry for not updating in a long time! I could not think what the next chapter should be. I will try to update at least once a week for you guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Azmina's P.O.V

Today Zaid wanted to go to the mall with Nadia and me after the lesson. He seemed hesitant when I said Nadia had to come with us. Right now we were in his car. Nadia went to the mall by herself earlier to a head start on her shopping. The only reason I was going was to go to the food court. I love food, if I didn't tell you already. It's pretty much my husband.

Once we reached the mall we tried to find Nadia. " I texted her like 20 times and she hasn't replied back." I tell Zaid. " Maybe she is in Victoria's Secret" Right when I said that he gave me a look that said what?! ." What? It's her favorite store." I tell him. " Well, I will never go into that store. I'll be in the food court okay?" He tells me , making sure I know. I nod and he walks away.

As expected, Nadia was in Victoria's Secret. " You didn't reply to any of my texts!" I tell her. " hehehe. you know how I am when I shop." she tells me.

She doesn't talk, check her phone, pick up her phone not even if it was her mom. She really loves shopping. People just buy her gift cards because she likes shopping better than gifts.

"Well, we need to leave. Zaid is waiting in the food court for us." I tell her. " Can't we just buy a few things?" she practically begs me. " No. Go and pay, then we will leave." I tell her. I didn't wanted Zaid to wait an hour because that's how long she takes to shop at one store.

After she payed, we left the store and started going to the food court. When we got there, I saw a girl was talking to Zaid. The girl was obviously flirting, she was twirling her hair, she was also touching his arm and hand. I was going to tell Nadia to leave them alone but when I turned my head towards her she was stomping over to him. I saw that Zaid was uncomfortable. Why is she so mad? He clearly didn't want her to talk to him. I ran to catch up to her.

"What are you doing?!" Nadia asked Zaid. "Is this your girlfriend?" The girl asked. " NO, I am his sister! and who are you?!" Nadia asked the girl. Zaid looked at me with pleading eyes. I knew what he wanted me to do. I knew I had to make the girl leave. " I am one of his friends. You got a problem?!" She stands up and yells at Nadia.

" Yes! You are flirting with my boyfriend!" I tell her. "She is your girlfriend?" the girl  asks Zaid. He nods "You know you can do better than an ugly headscarf girl?" she tells him. I wasn't hurt to hear that. I don't care what others say. " If you think that then you can leave!" he says to her. She grabs her stuff and leaves. " Finally, we are going to get food okay?" We tell him since he already has McDonald's.

We got Starbucks and pretzels because we weren't hungry. While we were waiting, Zaid texted us and said that he would be in the bathroom. Once we got back we started eating.

After a few minutes a guys came up to us. "mash'allah" when he said that I cringed. It's horrible that guys do that. I makes me feel disgusted. " sorry but could you leave?" I tell him. " oh, we have a hard to get here?" he asks me the rhetorical question. After he said that he sat in Zaid's seat." No, I am playing never to get." I tell him. He laughs " You are so cute."

" Could you please leave? I don't like you being here." I tell him, getting angry with every word he said. I see Zaid coming behind him. He pauses when he sees what doing on. Then I could practically see steam come out of his ears. He looked like he would kill someone.

He stomped over to us. He picking up the guy by his collar. "What do you think you are doing!?" Zaid tells the guy. " um...uh.. I'm sorry. I didn't know this was your girlfriend." the guy said.

He put the guy down and said " She's not. Who told you that?" Zaid asked the guy. " Do you guys go to B.T.H.S?" He asked us. That was our high school. How did he know? " And you are Zaid?" he pointed at Zaid. " "And you two are Nadia and Azmina?" he pointed at us. We nodded.

" Well, I go too and I recognize you guys. And you guys know about the rumor that you two are dating right?" The guy asks us. Zaid looks as if he never heard it before. " Were there any more rumors?" Zaid asks the guy. "um.. yeah ... It was the Azmina is pregnant with Zaid's baby." He said. My mouth hung open. I have never heard that one before. " and that you were cheating on her with Nadia" The guy added.

We all looked surprised. All of our mouths hung open. " I think we should leave." I tell them. They just nodded and we all left. I was still happy and carefree, even with that news. It wasn't remotely true. Little did I know that it would be a long time until I feel like that again.
----------------------------------------------------------
I feel so bad not updating in a really long time. I hope you guys aren't mad at me. I just didn't know what to write about. When I write a ore than one chapter a day then the idea's don't come as fast as they did.

love,

Minihalloves/Minhall