Chapter 25 - The Wedding Night

Eid Mubarak! Hope you have an amazing day whether you celebrate ot not!
Azmina's P.O.V
Zaid shook me awake. "We're here." I get up and out of the car.

Zaid takes my hand and we walk together to the hotel. We get on the elevator. There is a woman who also gets on with us. "Newly weds huh?" we nod. "Hope you guys have an amazing night" she says with a wink.

Why does everyone say that? It's really getting on my nerves. Maybe we won't and why does it concern you anyway?

We walk into the room. I see my suitcase. I start to really panick. I had two suitcases full of clothes. One was filled with clothes I was comfortable with wearing in front of him. That suitcase was supposed to be here.

Instead the suitcase in front of me was the clothes I would not wear in front of him. "How about you open your suitcase and get some clothes to change?" Zaid asked. Oh shoot, I literally can't do this right now!

"Fine I will open it then." Zaid says. Immediately before thinking I say "NO!NO! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" I cover my face in embarrassment.

A smirk is now plastered on his face. He jumps to the suitcase and opens it before I could do anything.

What's on top? Of course the lingerie that Nadia bought me. Worse thing is that there are multiple pairs. I cover my face again.

He picks up the black and cobalt blue lingerie that Nadia got me. "You would look nice in only this." He says with a smirk still on his face. I could feel that I was a tomato right now.

"You're so cute when you blush." Zaid says while pinching my cheek. I quickly run in the bathroom. When I close the door I remember I forgot my clothes outside.

I decided to just take my hijab off and let my hair flow naturally.

I wonder what Zaid will think of my hair. It is flat ironed. I take off my hijab but of course it went back to it's normal ways. It is wavy. I can never straighten my hair. It will go back to being wavy in seconds.

Nothing really special about my hair. It's just dark brown that turns light brown when light touchs it. Alhumdiallah it is really long. It goes a little past my waist.I take a deep breath and open the door.

Zaid's P.O.V
I shouldn't have teased her. She was really embarrassed. She even told me not to but I did. When she comes out I will apologise.

I was looking out the window at our amazing view. "Subanallah" I whispered to myself. "Yah it's beautiful Subanallah." Azmina said.

"I'm-" I turn around to say sorry. I stop moving in anyway possible. She wasn't wearing a hijab.

Her hair was amazing. The waves framed her face perfectly. As she shifted in her spot so did her hair. It was at first a dark chocolate color but then shifted into milk chocolate.

I walk up to her. Her hair looks so soft. I wanted to touch it. I put my fingers in her hair and stroke it. It was so soft. I never knew someone would have hair that soft.

I realized I was being a real creep. I removed my hands. "I'm sorry for everything I have done so far. You must think I'm a creep." I say while looking at my shoes.

She laughs "You're my husband. You're supposed to do thing like that." she then giggles. She was absolutely adorable. I hug her and pinch her cheek. "You are so adorable! I can't get over it."

When I said that she blushes and hides her face in my chest. "Go and change." I tell her. She trys to look for clothes but can't seems to find any.

Sge finally leaves and I can change. I grab a thin t-shirt and shorts. I put the shorts on. I pull my jacket off and strat to unbutton my shirt. I take it off and grab my shirt.

The bathroom door opens. Azmina comes out in a crop top and leggings. Her face is red and she is hunched over. I guess not to show her stomach.

I make her stand up straight. Hunching over is bad for your back. I must say she looked stunning. Could get any man to give her anything in that outfit. She's my other half now and I'm happy no other man will see her like this.

She sees me and covers her eyes. "Tell me when you're done." She says. I walk over to her and remove my hands from her eyes.

She see's I don't have my shirt on. She quickly covers her eyes and turns a deep tomato red.

"Do you like what you see?" I ask with a smirk. She mumbles something I can't hear. "What did you say?" I ask her. "I don't know!"

"No, give me a real answer." I tell her. She mumbles something I can't hear again. "Stop mumbling. I want to hear." She looks flustered and beings to stutter "Y-Y-Yes?"

"That isn't a real answer. That's a question. Real answer is..." She looks annoyed. I smirk. She is absolutely the cutest thing ever.

"Yes! Okay are you happy?" She says clearly annoyed. "Yes I'm happy. Would you like another look?" I ask her. She quickly says no. She runs to the bed and hides her face.

I decided to wear the shirt just to annoy her. I get into bed and wrap my arm around her bare waist. "Zaid!" she says annoyed. She trys to pull my hand off but I am too strong for her.

She gives up and faces me. She see's I don't have a shirt. "Zaid, are you crazy?"

"No but can you promise me something?" I ask her. "Matters what that something is."

"Promise you will never change.Not on the outside but on the inside."

She smiles when I say this. "I promise but you promise too." I smiled at her.

"I promise I will never change."

They lived happily ever after. The end :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
I loved this book. I loved writing it too. It was pretty fun too. I am really sad it ended. Makes me want to cry.

*woman comes up and whispers somthing in my ear

Hehehe sorry guys. Wrong story. Guess we have more chapters coming. Hope that's ok. Especially since the story is not done. Don't kill me. Please.