Chapter 21- The Plan

Do you guys want a picture of Khalid or can you live without it?

Azmina's P.O.V
I am currently outside of my house. There were tears still running down my face. How will I tell my parents?

I look up to see the place I might never see again. My home. The place I have lived my entire life. Memories flash across my mind. Though there won't be anymore made here.

As I look up, I see Zaid's car parked in front of our house. He's here. My parent's probably already know then. More tears fall as I take each step, getting closer to the door.

When I get to the door, I take a deep breath and take all my courage to ring the doorbell. I close my eyes and wait. I was really scared. I wanted to ball my eyes out but I had to stay strong.

After a few minutes, my mom finally opens the door. "Get in the house right now!" she yells. She only yells when I do something unislamic. She knows.

I have to walk into the living room to go upstairs into my room. When I walk by, I see Zaid in the corner of my eye. "Azmina, is it true? Are you really pregnant?" More tears fall as I hear his voice. There is so much sadness in it,I can barley bare it.

As I open my mouth to say it, a sob comes out instead. I can't hold it in anymore. I fall on the ground sobbing. Zaid runs to me and comforts me.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't tell him that I was 'pregnant'. I tell him everything. Every single detail. Starting from years back to less than 5 minutes ago. If I die, it would be better than telling everyone I was pregnant. I can't tell people I am pregnant when I wasn't.

"I have an idea but you need to trust me." Zaid says after I finish telling my story. I would always trust Zaid. A few minutes later, I was kicked out of my house with a backpack and duffel bag full of my belongings and tears streaming faster than Niagara Falls.

I walk to Khalid's car, my head lowered in defeat. As I get in the car, he smiles. What a horrible person. He smiles at someone's sadness. "Did they kick you out?" He asks. I just nod yes. "Great! Now our plan can work!"

He starts the car and we drive off. I just hope I will see the people in that house again. Even if they still hate me.

"Want to see your boyfriend reacting to you being pregnant?" Khalid asks, handing me his phone. As I take his phone and watch the video.

Zaid looks shocked at first and then gets angry "Are you the dad?" Zaid asks Khalid. Khalid seems to nod his head because Zaid then punchs the wall so hard, it caves in. The video ends there.

"By the way, he isn't my boyfriend." I tell Khalid as I give him his phone. "Does it look like I care? Doesn't matter because you're mine property now."

I don't respond to his dumb answer. We drive for a few more minutes before stopping. In front of us was a house. There was a beach walking distances from the house. The beach was absolutely beautiful. It would look outstanding in the evening. As I look around I see one thing, there are no other houses near by or at all even.

"Follow me." Khalid says once we stopped. We get out of the car and go inside the house. "You will never get to go outside and don't worry no one will find you. No one else lives near here." he says once we enter.

He goes up the stairs and I follow. There were many hallways in this house. I ran to keep up with his long strides. He finally turns into a room.

"This is our room. You won't get another room so live with it." he turns around and leaves.

I look around. It was a pretty big room. The room was black and silver. There was a t.v and across was a big black couch. The bad was huge. It seemed custom made. There were silver silk sheets and pillows.

I walk further to see a bathroom. It was blue and white. There was a built in Jacuzzi and bathtub. Near it was a shower. The bathroom itself was the size of a master bedroom. I decided to change into some comfy clothes since I wanted to rest after all this drama.

I walk out of the bathroom with sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I lay on the bed and think what comes next.

How will I get back? I am scared to leave this place. What if I don't live? Will I see my parents again? I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to my friends.

The adhan started to play from my phone. It was Magrib! I was so deep into thinking, I didn't even remember what time it was. I do my wudu fast and I start to pray my salat.

After, I lay back onto the bed and think even more. Why did Khalid really want to be with me? Was it really because he wanted fame? Or because of something else? If that's the case, what is that something?

Khalid walks into the room. "Asalamalakum" he greets me. "Walakumasalam" I greet back. He goes into the bathroom. I let out a huge breath of air. Alhumdiallah, I was so scared. I can finally calm down.

He just makes me think, what would happen if me and him never met? My life would be so much better. I wouldn't even be in the situation right now. He is a big, fat, ugly jerk for doing this to me.

If he was never in my life, there would be not many tears shed. I have never cried as much as I did today. I still haven't look in the mirror because I just know I look like a complete mess. It would also be a waste of time since a mirror can't tell the real beauty of a person.

I am tired from all of today. My eyes start to close but before they can I hear the bathroom door open.

I can't go to sleep now. My body is turned away from him so I can't see him. I just hope he doesn't sleep in the bed with me. I would sleep on the couch myself if he didn't want to.

Of course I jinxed it because he jumps on the bed. "Turn around" he says as he pulls my shoulder towards his direction. I get really scared.

I close my eyes and lay on my back. Khalid then pins my shoulders into the bed. I open my eyes in fear but it would've been better if I didn't because he was on top of me with only boxers on.

He leaned into my ear. "Yup, I am and whether you like it or not, it's going to happen but you'll get used to it by next week."