Inspiration & Thanks (An Author's Note)

First off I want to thank all of you amazing people for reading this story! It really means a lot and I honestly can't thank you enough. Your comments, votes, reads, messages, and follows encouraged me so much! It only took exactly four months to finish this story. I started it Janurary 18, 2013 and finished it April 18, 2013. Just to remind you this is a rough draft and not final. There will be revision in the way future. 

     I want to say a special thanks to a few of my friends on here that supported through this story. 

     ImperfectPlace - Mel, you seriously are one of my best friends on here. I talk to you pretty much every day, and you're always there to help me procrastinate when I'm supposed to be writing or doing homework. Thank you for the amazing cover. So many people message me saying that they love the cover and it instantly drew them in. I appreciate your honesty so much with everything. I can't wait until you find me my Irish husband. *wink wink*

     xxMopelxx- Mahrsy! You've been with me since Silent Love (which I find myself embarressed for writing now...) and have supported me up until now. You were my first friend on Wattpad and are definitely one of my best friends. I feel like I can talk about anything with you. Also, you don't need to say "JUST SMACK LIPS ALREADY!" anymore... since ya know, they kind of already did? But I will miss those comments!! They made me laugh so much.

     Beth_Ellis - Thank you so so much for all your support starting from Long Live up until now. You've been so helpful with your feedback on everything and helping me decide if I was going to make the music shop the main area where Seamoore and Celeste hung out. I'm so glad you told me it was a good idea, because I don't think I would have done it without your suggestion. 

     RandomLaffer, brook_daniel, StarryKelly, InvisibleNinja10, iWoman, EUwrites, kpgcatlover, Lolaez, simple_is_me, brenda4241995, AvianaMonae, DianeCorporan, moodybookfreak ,& x3Noelle - Thank you so much for all your support, guys. You are seriously the best readers I could ever ask for. You leave such lovely comments that make me smile and really love writing. You make me love what I do and never want to stop. So thank you so much(:

     To everyone else- I'm sorry that I didn't include you by username in here. There are seriously so many of you I want to thank and I just can't get you all in here but I appreciate everything you have done for me and this story. Your votes, and comments and little messages of encouragement are so appreciated that I don't think I'd be writing as much as I do without you guys. There's nothing else I'd rather be doing but writing and with your support you make it so much more fun and enjoyable. 

Okay I'd keep going on and on with the thanks... but I need to move onto the inspiration of this story. 

Inspiration for Blind to Beauty

     The inspiration for this story, wasn't by song like how I usually come up with story ideas. It was by , I guess, real life events? I don't really want to get into everything too much on how it relates to my life, but just know that it is inspired by real life events. It's not in the way I look, it's just people only use one word when they describe me, and I guess that's what I wanted to show in this story. That there's more to a person than if they're just "nice" or "funny" or "beautiful". Even if everyone says that about them, doesn't mean there isn't more to them. Characters, situations, places and everything else are fiction.

     For awhile now I've been wanting to write a story with a blind main character, which I thought would be interesting and with this story I couldn't think of a better way to do it. I wanted it to be different than the usual blind stories. Unpopular girl meets blind guy who falls in love with her. Not-so-pretty girl meets blind guy and falls in love with her. Someone is losing their sight and their last image is the person they have fallen in love with. I'm not saying those stories are bad, I just didn't want mine to be similar to theirs, and I hope that it wasn't.

     This is my first full-length novel (66,000+ words and 165 pages in Microsoft Word). It's been a goal of mine since forever to write a full length novel, and now I have. Now I just need to go back and edit this... when I feel like my writing has improved.

     I hope you guys stick around for my future stories. And in a little bit (I'm not setting a date in stone yet) my next story will be up. Hopefully you'll enjoy this next one as much as you enjoyed Blind to Beauty.

     From this story I hope you learned something, or maybe it inspired you. Either way, thank you so much for reading. It means more than you will ever know.

                                                                                                                    Talk to you next story,

                                                                                                                             Kaila