|Chapter 2|

As I turn on my computer, I get a Skype message. It's from Simon.

S=Simon
K=Kiana

S: hey, Kiana. Can you help me with something?

K: yeah sure. What's up?

S: I like someone, but I don't know if they like me back...

K: ooooo! Who is it????

S: promise not to tell her?

K: of course!

S: it's... Paige.

My eyes widen at the message. Yes! He likes her back! Now time to work my magic. Wait I don't have any magic... I'm bad at this shit. "Oh well. They like each other. Can't be too hard to get them together." I say aloud to myself. I'm cut out of my thoughts by the sound of my Skype ringing. I click answer before looking at the name. "Hey, Kiana!" I hear a familiar accent say cheerfully. Just then Lachlan pops up on my screen. "Hey Lachy-Dachy!" I respond, laughing at the nickname. "Really? Why? All I can say is why!" He yells as he facepalms. I make a heart shape with my hands to the webcam. "Asshole." He mutters to himself. "Eggplant." I say back. "You have such strange insults, mate." He says bursting into laughter. "If only you knew what goes on inside my head." I say, joining him in laughter. "I don't think I want to know that!" He yells through his laughter. "But. But I'm amazing!" I manage through my laughter. After a couple seconds we calm down. "Can we be civilized people now?" I ask him trying so seem serious. "Of course we can, darling." He says trying to sound posh. "Lachlan, you put on a poor posh accent." I say back in my best posh accent. "Well, so do you." He says breaking the accent. "I agree. Now what shall we record?" I question, clapping my hands together. "I got a parkour map! Join my server and lets play!" He says excitedly. "Thanks for asking my opinion, but sure lets do it!" I laugh back. I join the server and we start to record. "Hello people of the world! KianaGames here and today I am joined with-" "Lachlan! And today we are playing a parkour map! Kiana read me the description."

~Time Skip recording~

"That was fun!" I say after we end the recording. "Nah mate! You cheated!" he yells in return. "Someones just salty cause i beat him!" I say back. He sighs and pretends to cry. "So many salty tears, Kiana. So many." He says trying so stay serious, but fails and starts laughing. I hear a knock on my door. "Yes?" I question. The door opens and lizzy appears. "Come on!" She yells at me. "Where?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Nandos!" She yells back. "Mkay!" I yell, while fist pumping the air. "Okay see ya, Kiana. Have fun at Nandos!" I hear lachlan yell through Skype. "Yup. See ya Lachlan!" I say before waving and ending the call.

"Just get in the car you asshole!" I yell at arielle. "But, I want the front!" She yells back. "Suck it up! I got it first!" Paige yells, sticking her tongue out. "Fine!" Arielle mutters, flipping paige off. I start the car and we head off to Nandos. I pull into the parking lot and everyones attention snaps to the same place. "What the fuck are you looking at?" I question while pulling into a parking spot. "The boys." Bella says none of them moving. "More specific please." I say unbuckling my seat belt. "Sidemen, Cals and Manny." Lucy says calmly. "Oh. Cool." I say as I exit the car. The rest of them get out of the car just after me. "Hey, Kiana!" I hear someone yell as I'm looking at my phone. I look up to see Vik standing there. "Oh. Hey, Vik." I respond shyly. "What are you doing here?" He asks, shuffling his feet. "Coming for dinner, genius." I say while giggling. He giggles and his cheeks turn red. "Oh yeah. Makes sense." He responds. "Vik!" one of the guys yell. "Kiana!" I hear one of the girls yell. "Yeah?" We yell back at the same time. "You guys coming?" They yell. I look up to see that they are at the entrance while vik and I are still near my car. "Umm. Yeah we should probably go." I say while walking towards the group. "Yup." Vik says and joins me. Well, that was embarrassing...