|Chapter 7|

POV: Vik

I sat in Kiana's extra chair at her setup, watching as her eyes slowly looked as if they were getting heavier as she continued editing. After our friends had interrupted our little nap, we had decided to continue to work on the video. "So, I uh usually do this wi-," she cut herself off with a cute, little yawn. "Sorry," she spoke quietly. "Don't apologize for yawning. How about I finish editing the video? And it can be like a collab edit," I suggested, laughing a little afterwards. "What do I do while you edit?" She questioned in response. "You take a nap. I can tell you're in need of one," I smiled at her as she nodded, agreeing with me. I felt her lean her head onto my shoulder and another yawn escaped her mouth. "You know, you can sleep in your bed," I pointed out, giggling at her. "No, I'm comfortable here. You make for a great pillow," she responded softly.

~About 10 minutes later~

I moved a clip slightly, when suddenly loud music started playing through her computer speakers. It wasn't at a loud volume, it was just loud music I guess. "What the hell? How do I stop this?" I asked myself, trying not to wake Kiana. "Open the spotify window and press pause," I heard Kiana mumble against my shoulder. "Oh uh that makes sense," I whispered to myself, opening the window. "Of Mice & Men? Isn't that a book?" I asked a little louder than I had planned to. "Yea and a band too," Kiana answered calmly. . . I quickly closed spotify and went back into the editing software.

I soon started to hear soft, quiet snores coming from Kiana. "I wonder if she'll notice if I snoop a little," I thought to myself. I quickly decided to explore her files a little bit, knowing it probably wasn't the best idea. "what's this?" I questioned in my head, looking at the document titled 'oHbOy'. . . I slowly moved the mouse across the screen and clicked the file, opening it. "Then Harry fucked his chair," I read in my head. "What the actual fuck?" I asked aloud, bursting into laughter. Kiana automatically sprung up from her sleep. "What?" She yelled, clearly confused as to what I was laughing about. I pointed to her screen and watched her eyes widen as she followed where I was pointing. "I uh I can explain? No I actually cannot," she said, joining my laughter. "Fuck you're adorable," I said not noticing it was aloud. "W-what?" She questioned, looking at me. "Shit I was supposed to say that in my head."

POV: Lizzy

I slowly walked up towards Kiana's room and put my ear up to the door. I know, I'm a fucking ninja. . . "Fuck you're adorable," I heard Vik say. I gasped. "Yes! Yes! Fuck they're in loooovvvvveeee," I celebrated in my head. "I wonder when they'll get married. I'm probably thinking way too into this. No I'm not this is totally rational," I spoke in my head again. "I should stop sitting outside her door and go plan the wedding," I whispered to myself. "What wedding?" I heard Josh's voice and looked up to see the beautiful beard man. "Kiana and Vik's wedding 'cause Vik told her that she's adorable," I said like it was obvious. "Lizzy, that uhm doesn't mean they're getting married," Josh said giving me a concerned look. "Oh well I'm still gonna start the wedding planning," I decided, standing up and walking past Josh. I suddenly was pulled back by the wrist and Josh smashed his lips into mine. Screaming on the inside, I thought, "holy shit, I'm kissing my beard man!" All of a sudden I heard a gagging noise from beside us, then Arielle's voice, "get a room what the hell! I don't wanna see you fucks making out." Josh and I pulled away from each other and Josh started pulling me towards my room. "Only if you insist, Arielle," He joked. Well I think he was joking. "No! Don't you fucking dare. I do not want to hear you assholes fucking. I don't need to hear oH oH jOSh through the wall while I eat these chips. Fuck you," Arielle ranted, running into her room and slamming the door. "I guess we aren't fucking. Today at least," Josh smirked, leaving with a wink and me standing in the hallway with a shocked look on my face. "Holy shit. What just happened?" I asked myself, no idea of the answer.

A/N so uHm sorry I haven't updated this since... February? Sorry this is kinda short & stupid oops. Anyways I'll try to start updating this one some more lmao. Gotta love that cliffhanger with Vik ;^)...

Thanks for reading  -Keylea123