|Chapter 6|

POV: Kiana

"Why didn't you want to eat?" Vik questions me. "I'm just not hungry, Vik" I state to him. "Why not?" He asks again. "I told you I'm just not hungry." I say again. "When's the last time you ate? Also what was it?" He asks, and I feel him staring at me. "I don't know. I don't keep track." I respond back. "So you can't remember?" He asks me. I simply nod, knowing he can see my head move. "So it hasn't been for a while, then?" He asks, putting a hand on my shoulder. "I never said that." I say defensively. "Then, why can't you remember?" He retaliates. "I don't know." I mumble quietly. "Please just come eat some food, Kiana." He says and stands up from the swing. "I guess so." I say and also stand up. "Thank you." He whispers loud enough that I can hear. "Thank you for what?" I ask him, curiously. "For agreeing to eat." I giggle at him. "I'm serious. I'm worried about you, Kiana." He says, looking into my eyes. "Thank you, Vik. You don't need to worry about me though." I say, looking back at him. "I know I don't need to, but I want to." He says, and I can make out a smile on his face. "Well, I worry about you too, Vik." I respond to him. "Why's that?" He asks me. "I know you stress a lot and don't sleep much. You need to stress less and sleep more." I say in response. "Well, let's both try to sleep more, eat more often and stress less." He suggests. "Okay I promise as long as you do too." I say to him. "I also promise. Shake on it?" He requests, extending his arm. "Shake on it." I state, taking his hand and we shake on the promise.

We enter the house and see everyone else in sitting on the couch, watching a football game. "Where were you both?" Josh asks, looking away from the tv. "Probably fucking somewhere!" Arielle yells from the corner of the room. "First of all, we were at the park talking. Second, Arielle shut up. And third, why are you sitting in the corner?" Vik chimes in. "Because I like the corner!" She yells back at us. "No. You were a bad girl so we put you in the corner." Tobi corrects, laughing. "What did she do?" I ask looking towards Tobi. "She punched chloe because she took the chip she wanted while grabbing food." Simon answers for a laughing Tobi. "Why did you want a specific chip?" I ask, looking toward the corner where arielle is sat. "Because it was like the prize winning chip! It was fucking perfect. So crisp, but also soft. Perfect amount of seasoning. And it smelt better then all the others." She says, sounding absolutely insane. "Oh my god, Arielle. You're ridicules!" Lizzy yells from beside Josh. "But it was so perfect. I wanted it!" She yells, glaring at Chloe. "Well, it's in my stomach now." She responds, rubbing her stomach. "Let's go get some food." Vik says quietly to me. "Vik and I are gonna go get some food!" I yell into the room causing everyone to jump from my sudden loudness. They all nod in response.

We enter the kitchen and I walk towards the place where we keep our plates. I take out two plates and hand one to Vik. "Thanks!" Vik says cheerfully. "No problem." I say, giggling. We quickly grab our food, then start back towards the others. Before I can enter the room, I feel Vik grab my wrist. "Yeah?" I ask turning to face him. "Before we go socialize with the others could you maybe show me how to edit videos?" He asks looking at me. "Umm. Vik you make videos for a living too. You already know how to edit." I say, very confused. "I know, but I want to see how you edit." He states, shrugging. "Why?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "I'm just curious. Please." He responds. "Fine, but I still don't understand." I accept and we head towards my room.

POV: Lizzy

We were all sat, watching the football match and waiting for Vik and Kiana. "I swear that I just heard them in the hall coming this way. Can't take that long." Lucy says, all of us confused. "I guess I can go look for them." Simon says, standing up from the couch. "Do you even know your way around our house, Simon?" Paige asks. "Not really." He confesses. "Okay, I'll go instead." Bella says and hops off the couch. We all nod at the decision. Once Bella leaves, we all devote our attention back at the football match.

I hear footsteps come quickly towards the room. "Guys! You gotta see this!" Bella yells as she enters the room. We all quickly get to our feet and follow Bella out of the room. We go up the stairs and towards Kiana's room at the end of the hallway. Bella signals for us all to be quiet as she starts to open the bedroom door. We all tiptoe into the room looking towards Kiana's setup. "Oh my god. They're so cute." I say as we look at the two sleeping in the chairs with their heads on the desk. "How did this even happen?" Josh asks, looking from the two and back to us. "Looks like they were editing something." Simon states, looking at what's on the computer screen. "Should we wake them up?" I ask the others. "No need." I hear Vik's voice and look over to see Vik looking at us all while Kiana starts to wake up. "What happened?" Kiana says quietly. "We must have fallen asleep while you were showing me how to edit." Vik responds to her question. "Why was she showing you how to edit? You already know how." Tobi questions and we all nod agreeing with his question. "That's what I asked!" Kiana yells, laughing. "I wanted to see how she edits." He states, shrugging.

A/N Hey! Look I updated... Are you proud???? Lel anyways, I hope you liked the chapter! I Don't know what else to write right now, so yeah this is what you get for the chapter... I don't really even know what's happening in this book... Well I hope you have/had a good day! See ya later!!!!!!

-Keylea123 <3